So, now you're all on board

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: So, now you're all on board

Post by jameskel »

Numbers returns the same time as Dolfo 😂 cunt 😂😂
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:24 pm I’ve not been too impressed by Aguerd in a number of games
I think if the rumours do turn out to be true and we earn double our outlay for him from the Bindippers or City we’d have had a right result.
There were rumours of Saudi interest. Imo the only way we're likely to make any significant money on the deal. Can't seriously believe Liverpool are interested in him.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

9898 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:29 pm Aguerd is a poor player like I stated after watching him for 10 seconds. Looks elegant in posessi8n but gets bullied by everyone and his positional sense is atrocious. Whole world of pain with this fella.
The new bad news is that Alvarez is utterly useless and will be assively exposed massively. 8ncredibly limited in possession and this body position when receiving the ball is atrocious. He will cause massive problems throughout the season by receiving the ball 30 yards from goal and being dispossessed instantly. Duf signing
FMOB's...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:29 pm Aguerd is a poor player like I stated after watching him for 10 seconds. Looks elegant in posessi8n but gets bullied by everyone and his positional sense is atrocious. Whole world of pain with this fella.
The new bad news is that Alvarez is utterly useless and will be assively exposed massively. 8ncredibly limited in possession and this body position when receiving the ball is atrocious. He will cause massive problems throughout the season by receiving the ball 30 yards from goal and being dispossessed instantly. Duf signing
Welcome back.

I think Aguerd is a decent player,but Moyes's system dosen't suit the way he play.Man CIty ,Liverpool or even a Brighton would suit him better.His a ball playing defender,who likes to use his pace,rather than sit behind the ball all game.

Where has,Alvarez and JWP do suit Moyes's system.Both industrious hard working players.

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:09 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:27 pm

You forgot Ward-Prowse
I'm not looking to criticise every West Ham player,
but Ward Prowse offers nothing, NOTHING, in open play. You could call him agreat Moyes player, like Zouma, but a poor player to practically every ithee manager.
The de-identification of West Ham United really is complete now.
Ward prowse offers nothing in open play? 2 goals is nothing?
You silly bollocks.

Come on let’s have the rest of your predictions? They always give me a laugh, especially the Bowen won’t score more than 5 goals this season.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

jameskel wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:03 pm Numbers returns the same time as Dolfo 😂 cunt 😂😂
I think that's the most insulting thing you've ever said Ginge and you've said a lot! :lol:

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

"Ward Prowse offers nothing, NOTHING, in open play"
Aged well.

Post by 9898 »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:11 am
9898 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:09 pm

I'm not looking to criticise every West Ham player,
but Ward Prowse offers nothing, NOTHING, in open play. You could call him agreat Moyes player, like Zouma, but a poor player to practically every ithee manager.
The de-identification of West Ham United really is complete now.
You silly bollocks.

Come on let’s have the rest of your predictions? They always give me a laugh, especially the Bowen won’t score more than 5 goals this season.
So, you're insinuating that Ward Prowse is a good signing because he has scored 2 goals in 5 games. You must have thought Kelly, Quinn, Sandy Clark were Pele reincarnated.
If he scores 2 goals every 5 games I'll give you your due. I fear I will be proved correct over time.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:54 am
Towie wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:11 am

You silly bollocks.

So, you're insinuating that Ward Prowse is a good signing because he has scored 2 goals in 5 games. You must have thought Kelly, Quinn, Sandy Clark were Pele reincarnated.
If he scores 2 goals every 5 games I'll give you your due. I fear I will be proved correct over time.
You mean when he is 65 and walking with a cane. He was bought to do a job thus far he is doing it. Horses for courses.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Post by 9898 »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:29 am
9898 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:54 am

You mean when he is 65 and walking with a cane. He was bought to do a job thus far he is doing it. Horses for courses.
Small courses eof 5 games. I'll tell you what, 20 games in if he's still doing a 'job' for us, you can sayb'i told you so' to me
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."