Fff

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Fff

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Due to recent work pressures, I have only been able to intermittently drop in and out on West Ham social media. Quite frankly, I wish that I hadn’t bothered.

The doom and gloom and overbearing conspiracy theories relating to the leadership is depressing and overbearing.

Sullivan and Moyes appear to have become two stags in a clearing, shaping up to lock horns, but we all know that only one winner will emerge. Sullivan is ruthless and when hard pressed will take no prisoners.

For the avoidance of doubt, I still detest Moyes for his regressive football philosophy and underling dodgy tactics; however, he is clearly the runt of this dysfunctional family and he is close to the edge at the moment. Yes, he is unquestionably an arrogant narcissistic ruthless dinosaur, and I can’t understand his decision not to leave on a high rather than be largely blamed for inevitable transfer failures.

I personally feel that Nobes and Tim ( the future) have a few tricks up their sleeves and the constant public undermining of Moyes by the ‘leadership’ at West Ham will soon push Moyes to resign before he is pushed.

We can argue back and forth the reasons for the current debacle, but I believe that we are not the so called ‘vampires’ of the English football transfer market.

Surely, the poison dwarf should now realise that he must act decisively to resolve this existing management farce which is of his own making . Furthermore, he should not need a crystal ball to foresee that when we predictably suffer from an abysmal start to this campaign, he will become the focus of the fan base anger and demonstrations. He won’t like that at all!

I still have some semblance of hope that Moyes will walk or is sacked within the next few days. This will give the new manager (hopefully Kevin Keen) a couple of weeks in the transfer market to grab a few nuggets with the help of Tim and Nobes. They will collectively also very much appreciate the youth landscape and potential and will be intent of eradicating the antiquated Moyes regime forever.
Tough times never last but tough people do

andyginbrasil

Re: Fff

Post by andyginbrasil »

We can only hope Lee :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I thought this was a thread about the French footballing Federation :o
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:54 pm I thought this was a thread about the French footballing Federation :o
I'm still unclear what the thread title means...? :oops:

Fuck-knuckle's Feelings on Football...?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:32 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:54 pm I thought this was a thread about the French footballing Federation :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Financial football fuckup
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Reverse psychology my friend. An obscure title, which is void of normality or predictability usually attracts curiosity and instinctive readership.

Actually, complete and utter b*******. I was rushing rather than using more haste.

As an improvisation I offer “F****** F***wit F***head” FFF.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Further Fiascos Forthcoming sounds an appropriate thread tuitle to me.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Fulham Formidable Fuckers