Bint World Cup

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Bint World Cup

Post by palerider »

Following on from the success of the Lionesses in Europe and a massive advertising campaign by Sky, viewing figures have soared and as many as 17 people were watching last night.

Good on ya girls......keep it up.

JayK

Re: Bint World Cup

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:27 pm Following on from the success of the Lionesses in Europe and a massive advertising campaign by Sky, viewing figures have soared and as many as 17 people were watching last night.

Good on ya girls......keep it up.
:lol:
That woulda been the highlights then unless you’re talking Aussie time. Was on about 12 noon our time I think. Saw a bit of it. Only marginally arousing
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Jokes aside, it's been a bit of a spectacle - the country is caught up in it. Most of the pubs and clubs have been packed out for the Aussie games, but the European teams, along with the Japanese and Americans, have also been heavily supported.

My mate went to the pub to watch the Colombian's play. He reckoned the supporters were of a high standard - I'm sure he was talking about the bints though.

I've been to the pub and club a few times and watched a couple of games each night, while having a beer and a feed with a few old ducks.

Having said that, I am getting sick of being at the pub, listening to all the he-bitches with beards and sleeve tattoos telling their lady friends that "women's football is so much better to watch than the men's", before offering their glass to a rainbow hair-coloured, crocheted beanie wearing thing in army boots sporting a nose-ring, for approval.

But I digress - I don't mind it. Does that mean I have to hand my man-licence in? :?

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:48 pm Jokes aside, it's been a bit of a spectacle - the country is caught up in it. Most of the pubs and clubs have been packed out for the Aussie games, but the European teams, along with the Japanese and Americans, have also been heavily supported.

My mate went to the pub to watch the Colombian's play. He reckoned the supporters were of a high standard - I'm sure he was talking about the bints though.

I've been to the pub and club a few times and watched a couple of games each night, while having a beer and a feed with a few old ducks.

Having said that, I am getting sick of being at the pub, listening to all the he-bitches with beards and sleeve tattoos telling their lady friends that "women's football is so much better to watch than the men's", before offering their glass to a rainbow hair-coloured, crocheted beanie wearing thing in army boots sporting a nose-ring, for approval.

But I digress - I don't mind it. Does that mean I have to hand my man-licence in? :?
I think you're on a sticky wicket tbh Oz. But who knows what pain and suffering your long-distant ancestors went through on the prison ships, passed down through the generations and causing you to embrace your feminine side.

I reckon you'll be ok though if you ask said 'thing' if he/she's done the ironing yet.

whu

Post by whu »

never watched womens football. not like you don't have enough choice of proper football ffs. ;)
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Who’s playing anyway ?
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:41 pm Who’s playing anyway ?

BORGES

GOT KNOCKED OUT OF THE WWC TODAY SO SHOULD BE ABLE TO SIGN THAT CONTRACT WE ALL ARE EAGERLY AWAITING

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OH HANG ON.......

JayK

Post by JayK »

:lol:
COYI!!!

nz1971

Post by nz1971 »

Impressive crowds where I live in Dunedin (NZ), the NZ girls played Switzerland the other night at the local stadium attendance was 25000- I've been at Upton Park many times with a lot less.
But no I didn't go and no I wasn't really interested- but Impressive all the same.