Winstone v Dyer

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Winstone v Dyer

Post by whu »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:01 am I am becoming increasingly frustrated and angry by the fuck ups that our ‘self appointed’ donkey led so called ‘management’ that I thought I would introduce a distraction.

The tale of the tapes

In the Claret corner Ray Winston

In the Blue corner Danny Dyer.

Scores out of ten on the following criteria.

* Genuine hard man/cockney

Winstone- born and bred cockney born in Hackney who was a serious amateur boxer. Knocking on a bit but could easily upper cut Dyer.
Genuine 9/10

Dyer - ‘pwoper’ cockney born in East London but struggled to dilute his early ‘electrocution’ lessons in later life; hence his unfair reputation for being a bit of a ‘plastic’cockney. No evidence of any fighting skills. By his own admission, not a pwoper hard man. Bowen would knock ten tons of shit out of Danny if it ever came to fists over Danni or West Ham
Dodgy 7/10

—————————————————————————————————

* Best actor

Winstone- from ‘Scum’ to Hollywood fame : enough said.

Unquestionable 10/10

Dyer. Fucked up football factory by playing the scum fans and never appeared in Green street. Tries to play the hard man but incredulous.

5/10 at a stretch

————————————————————————————————-

* Genuine Hammer

Winstone always takes the opportunity to relate to his Hammer affiliation during media interactions in UK but noticeably ignores West Ham during his Hollywood media interactions and failing to spread the gospel.

6/10

Dyer. I loved his reaction to West Ham winning the European Cup (jealous of his daughter being married to Bowen). Has always taken the opportunity to ‘hammer out the message’ during interviews.

9/10
—————————————————————————————————-

Admittedly a bit of a mismatch but Ray is my winner

I take it all back, what an interesting cunt you are - FMOB

In other interesting news - today, there will be some weather.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:26 pm God you must bored .

Whatever’s poor Danny ever done to you Lee ?

I knew his old mum years ago and I tell ya now , she’ll rip your fucking head off .

I hope nobody else encourages this thread any further but I felt the urge to voice my disapproval.
danny is a good egg..had time for my 14 yr old pain in the arse nephew pulling him up outside the queens one late afternoon...says a lot that

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

normannomates wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:14 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:26 pm God you must bored .

Whatever’s poor Danny ever done to you Lee ?

I knew his old mum years ago and I tell ya now , she’ll rip your fucking head off .

I hope nobody else encourages this thread any further but I felt the urge to voice my disapproval.
danny is a good egg..had time for my 14 yr old pain in the arse nephew pulling him up outside the queens one late afternoon...says a lot that
Indeed . The Gog has really gone downhill since too 😊
Bring back Jonathon !