West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:16 pm 20m bid for slabhead rejected.

Thank you Lord.
:lol: About his value but United want double. Was never gonna be accepted
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Rumour has it that they want Soucek to sign a new contract.

I GIVE UP!

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:20 pm Rumour has it that they want Soucek to sign a new contract.

I GIVE UP!
As the kit man’s assistant hopefully
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:13 pm

Not sure about that Jay. I think lots of managers would have Mubama in front of Antonio. Not as strong but he more than makes up for that by having more grey matter between his hearing flaps.
I didn’t mention Antonio though, I mentioned Scamacca
I know. But like you I want Scamacca to stay and I don’t see any reason why Mubama, Scamacca and possibly Ings as well shouldn’t be the basis of our strike force.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Re: History repeating itself

Post by normannomates »

JayK wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:07 am
palerider wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:12 am I notice Villa signed Moussa Diaby yesterday. They didn't fuck about either. One day they were linked, two days later signed. At the moment the only player we're remotely close to signing, still in doubt btw, is a kid who McFuckwit would have to be dragged kicking and screaming into penning his name in the starting X1.

With just three weeks until the season starts.

Last season we lost the first three with the messiah admitting we're were'nt prepared. Well whose fucking job is that then ? No doubt this week any number of names will crop up as potential incomings. Borges may even sign but I wouldn't bet good money on it because of the lemur's reluctance to promise game time. Brighton are watching closely. As for the rest it will be weeks of 'due dilligence'. By which time other clubs will have laughed at how amateurish we are and beaten us to it.

The ONLY PL club who've not signed anyone apart from an Irish kid who'll probably end up at somewhere like Swindon unless he's the new George Best. And even if he is that jock cunt wouldn't see it.

Unless something seismic occurs this week it will be same old same old and a season of promises and lies. What the actual fuck Steidten thinks is beyond me, unless he's as bad as all the other twats in the set-up.

And to think I bought my first ever season ticket as I thought it would be different. I must be fucking mad.
I strongly agree with your final comment
commenting on your last sentence.... you aint the first mate, and you wont be the last...the cunts take it as a given...every fuckin season as long ive been alive.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

as for VILER, cant stand the cunt support, the yids of the midlands..
we should have relegated the cunts 2 yrs ago when we had the chance.
insufferable wankers .
prefer the blues support, and i despise those cunts too

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:53 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:17 pm

I didn’t mention Antonio though, I mentioned Scamacca
I know. But like you I want Scamacca to stay and I don’t see any reason why Mubama, Scamacca and possibly Ings as well shouldn’t be the basis of our strike force.
Absolutely agree if we can keep hold of Scamacca
COYI!!!

whu

Post by whu »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:59 pm Let's see how our Summer is going then:

Captain left.
No signings.
Half of coaching staff left.
New captain not named.

2 weeks tonight the PL start.

Going swimmingly well lads.

It's been mentioned before,but I don't think new players are interested in coming to play for Moyes after last years,"Let's stay behind the half way line" fiasco? It seems the coaches aren't that keen either.

After winning a European Trophy,you would think many couldn't wait for the new season to begin,but the combination of Sullivan and Moyes has a struck a steel toe cap straight in the b*llocks of our fans!

What a mess.
spot on - moyes out - dinosaur cunt
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:20 am Is it just me or is our transfer policy/strategy a fucking joke!?!
not just you mate, we are amateur personified..... same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:59 pm Let's see how our Summer is going then:

Captain left.
No signings.
Half of coaching staff left.
New captain not named.

2 weeks tonight the PL start.

Going swimmingly well lads.

It's been mentioned before,but I don't think new players are interested in coming to play for Moyes after last years,"Let's stay behind the half way line" fiasco? It seems the coaches aren't that keen either.

After winning a European Trophy,you would think many couldn't wait for the new season to begin,but the combination of Sullivan and Moyes has a struck a steel toe cap straight in the b*llocks of our fans!

What a mess.
Whether or not you think Ward Prowse is worth 35m is immaterial because Southampton do. And whether or not you think he'd be a good signing is the same. Because McDullard does and he picks the team.

JWP is the only player linked who wants to sign not including Borges and even that's taking an eternity, He was on the verge of signing ten days ago. But we insult Southampton with a derisory offer. Fucking clueless, amateurish and classless. The noshers will no doubt say it's just an offer to test the water. If I were the Saints boss I'd tell JWP we refuse to do business with West Ham, full stop.

I'm reminded of the Joke...

An old Jewish guy sees the winning lottery numbers and prays to God.

'Lord....it's not much to ask. I go to the synagogue regularly, I've been a good person. Would it hurt you to grant me the gift of some money to ease me through my final years in comfort ?'

And God replies..

'Sully.....meet me half way at least

.......Buy a ticket'.