Bournemouth vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Bournemouth vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:11 pm We've hit form at the right time, and that was to give me something to cheer about having suffered a brain hemorrhage and stroke 12 weeks ago! Recovery is good and will get to the semi-final game so hope the form continues
F*cking hell mate..That's not good to hear HD.I am so.pleased you are on the road to recovery though mate.

Wishing you all the best mate and at least West Ham have put a smile on yiur face in the last week.

Take care

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:11 pm We've hit form at the right time, and that was to give me something to cheer about having suffered a brain hemorrhage and stroke 12 weeks ago! Recovery is good and will get to the semi-final game so hope the form continues
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you have full recovery soon.

Hopefully the last few results are helping with that.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Wondered where you got to .

Glad you’re getting better matey and welcome back 👍🏻
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Football irrelevant

Hope your ok hd1
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Good to see you back hd. Family friends and health are the really important things in life. Football isn't even close.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Cheers mates, I was very lucky for it to happen in my office in London and meant I was attended to in minutes which effectively saved my life.

I've had some great Physios and I'm at the point where they have discharged me from their care which given its only 12 weeks is amazing. Still got to get the feeling back in my right side but have pretty much full function back which is great.

So anyway, enough bullshit and get behind the boys for the last few games COYI

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Clayton wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:30 pm
Flairon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:24 pm

On the topic of Cornet what is the general opinion? I appreciate that he has been injured, but I cannot help but question if he really is a Premiership quality winger.

Looks like you got at least 2 of those subs.
I actually think Cornet would be better utilised as a wingback on the left, as I would personally like to see us playing three at the back with two up front . Otherwise I really do not understand why we actually paid out money for him , same could be said about Ings and Emerson . None are an improvement on what we already had at the club , Benny , Cresswell and Antonio will more then likely be out in the summer , Even the purchase of Kehrer and Aguerd look puzzling as neither look better then Ogbonna :? .
I could not agree more with regard to Kehrer. However, Aguerd appears to be a proper player.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Fuck me that's rough mate. Good to hear that you are on the mend.
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fabianski was excellent today when needed
Coufal back to his old self good game
One of Paquetas best games
Pleased for Fornals to get on the scoresheet
An improvement even from Soucek imo
Rice superb and actually geeing up the boys as a captain should.
A bit more communication needed between centre half’s to stop all the fucking about .
Nice to see more effort and more clinical finishing from us
More of the same rest of season.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Bloody hell , sorry to hear that , good to hear your recovering .