Claret & Booze

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Claret & Booze

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:49 am Nick rant . Hilarious 🤣

Our own Geo/Gonzo did a decent one's too.

Has one of them said,it was the quality of the players that always gets us out the mire.

The football was nothing short of dreadful
yesterday (and the majority of time).

We have two players missing ftom our normal 14 he picks and we struggle against the bottom team.,Brighton had TWELVE missing and they still beat Forest away.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Gary and NIck getting death threats..?...i like them both and wont have that
those lads have a mate in me.
we'll see how serious these assassins are after ive had a chat with their mummy

50/50 innit bruvv.
Last edited by normannomates on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:49 am Nick rant . Hilarious 🤣

Has one of them said,it was the quality of the players that always gets us out the mire.

We have two players missing ftom our normal 14 he picks and we struggle against the bottom team.,Brighton had TWELVE missing and they still beat Forest away.
Didn't Gonzo also say after the Backa Topola game that Paqueta was excellent ? What fucking game was he watching ? It sure as hell wasn't the one I saw in front of me.

"Quality of the players" you say. Tell me, which players did you think came out of the Topola game with any credit apart from Fabianski.

And please don't list any of the back 4 because , although they weren't bad, you or I could have played in our back line and had a decent game aginst that opposition. Midfield and strike force were an absolute shambles. Apart from your hate figure who got us out of the shit again of course.

As I've said before Terry , try thinking for yourself instead of letting Gonzo and Geo do it for you.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:29 am

Didn't Gonzo also say after the Backa Topola game that Paqueta was excellent ? What fucking game was he watching ? It sure as hell wasn't the one I saw in front of me.

"Quality of the players" you say. Tell me, which players did you think came out of the Topola game with any credit apart from Fabianski.

And please don't list any of the back 4 because , although they weren't bad, you or I could have played in our back line and had a decent game aginst that opposition. Midfield and strike force were an absolute shambles. Apart from your hate figure who got us out of the shit again of course.

As I've said before Terry , try thinking for yourself instead of letting Gonzo and Geo do it for you.
PAQUETA is bored shitless ..and his performances lately reflect that.. over to you MOYSIE/ROBSON/McKINLEY/ HEITINGA/NOLAN..... :roll:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I rarely watch Geo and Gonzo Whiskyman and that's honest.Tbh,I am too busy to be sitting down watching videos..(normally
in the shithouse :lol: The only one I may watch is C & B.

Have always told you,I have my own mind.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:06 am

I rarely watch Geo and Gonzo Whiskyman and that's honest.Tbh,I am too busy to be sitting down watching videos..(normally

If you rarely watch them it's probably not a good idea to say they did a good video about the quality of the players is it ?

That's why I mentioned Geo and Gonzo old chap. :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:50 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:06 am

If you rarely watch them it's probably not a good idea to say they did a good video about the quality of the players is it ?

Surely there’s a chance that Terry simply agrees with what somebody says on (which in this case sounds like) a one-off video ?

I didn’t see Thursdays game at all apart from literally 5 minutes “highlights” BT felt we were worth on Thursday night (watched Leverkusen as I mentioned on another thread) and had to take the word of several you tube reviews .
Personally I reckon Geo has a better perspective than Gonzo usually but everybody sees a game differently and are entitled to their opinions . Even Terry .

I wish you two could rein it in yer know , insulting his intelligence isn’t very nice 😊
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:34 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:50 am

Surely there’s a chance that Terry simply agrees with what somebody says on (which in this case sounds like) a one-off video ?

I didn’t see Thursdays game at all apart from literally 5 minutes “highlights” BT felt we were worth on Thursday night (watched Leverkusen as I mentioned on another thread) and had to take the word of several you tube reviews .
Personally I reckon Geo has a better perspective than Gonzo usually but everybody sees a game differently and are entitled to their opinions . Even Terry .

I wish you two could rein it in yer know , insulting his intelligence isn’t very nice 😊
Don’t think I insulted his intelligence tbh. But he does make himself a target imo. It’s not what he says it’s the way that he says it tbh. But point taken.

Agree with you re Geo’s reviews. Far better than Gonzo’s imo.