Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Rice on the cheap

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:26 am One thing ..they sell Declan...and no incoming to the same value..I honestly wouldn't wanna be in their shoes...
Fans allowed in or not....they think they get grief now..... :lol: be a whole new level..
They know that as well...Only way Rice leaves is if he wants to ...Cheats are the only Option for him and not to sure he
would do that to us...especially at moment...
For Me....if we were down bottom struggling again...I Would understand and go fair enough...he leaves at moment,
would be a little disappointed .
Reckon he sees it that way as well...couple years away before he goes IMO..
Don't think Chelsea is the only option mate. There are rumours that two big European clubs are monitoring his progress. From what I've heard he might have to choose between Bratwurst and Paella. ;)

But if anything's going to happen it won't be until the summer.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:26 am One thing ..they sell Declan...and no incoming to the same value..I honestly wouldn't wanna be in their shoes...
Fans allowed in or not....they think they get grief now..... :lol: be a whole new level..
They know that as well...Only way Rice leaves is if he wants to ...Cheats are the only Option for him and not to sure he
For Me....if we were down bottom struggling again...I Would understand and go fair enough...he leaves at moment,
Don't think Chelsea is the only option mate. There are rumours that two big European clubs are monitoring his progress. From what I've heard he might have to choose between Bratwurst and Paella. ;)

Don't think he'd wanna leave the Smoke just yet mate...still young,got Family/mates here and all that....feel really sorry for him, as
much as you can for a 22 year old whos gonna be earning 120K a week for playing footie ..in that he can't really go
out and enjoy it so much at moment..
But time he's 24/25 ish ,time to have a a little Euro Tour/ CL footie somewhere...Struggle to see him going to another English
Club.Really surprised City aren't Sniffing around tho.
Might be better saying with us than the Cheats if he wants CL Footie at moment...... :lol:

Maybe he likes Pizza best......Frogs legs.... :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

thomasswe wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:11 pm
I could accept him leaving more if he went to a top side in another league
Think he will eventually mate..not just yet tho....If were me and was that good...I wouldn't wanna spend my whole
career at West Ham...any club for that matter...much as I Love West Ham I'd be off earning as much as I can, seeing spending
time around Europe/World...

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Aint seen those rumors whiskey. What teams are they.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Ignore the bollox being spouted right now.

He knows the team is being built around him and more importantly wants to stay here because he can see us being successful under Moyes, who he really likes as a manager.

Unless Chelski decide to break the bank he won't be going anywhere

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:15 pm

I thought my clue might have been enough tbh. One of the teams is based in a city famous for it's Oktoberfest and the other one has just been knocked out of the Spanish cup by a third division outfit. And because of that it has been rumoured that a managerial change might be imminent. Which could change things I guess.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:03 am It seems the dwarf has lowered Basmati's price and will take 50m in the summer because he's losing money due to the pandemic.

Poor little cunt must be down to his last 500 million. Him and dribbly will be selling the Big Issue next and going to the food banks.
It was Basmati.....now it's Aldi's Long Grain.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:49 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:15 pm

I thought my clue might have been enough tbh. One of the teams is based in a city famous for it's Oktoberfest and the other one has just been knocked out of the Spanish cup by a third division outfit. And because of that it has been rumoured that a managerial change might be imminent. Which could change things I guess.
Are you saying Moyes or the dinosaur are going to take him to Madrid? :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Are you saying Moyes or the dinosaur are going to take him to Madrid? :D
Well, if as is widely expected, Zidane gets the push I bet Allardyce is kicking himself for taking the West Brom job. Didn't he once say he'd love to manage Real ?

Fortunately for Florentino Perez though Tony Pulis is still available.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

https://www.90min.com/posts/declan-rice ... -liverpool

The media are determined to sell Rice :lol: