Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Rice on the cheap

Post by eskimo joe »

Hope thats a wind up, if you want to keep him at all costs you dont put a for sale sign around his neck with a deflated price tag.Might as well just use the words themselves.

Hehe, next level my arse, never believed it in the beginning, and this arse hole is doing nothing to change my mind, getting there would take more than selling your best players. Dont you sometimes think this situation is right down the dwarfs street, and he has an excuse laid on a plate for him, as if others arent facing the same. Been the same since he sat his scrawny arse in the CEOs chair, an excuse for everything.

Well heres hoping its more shit in the wind.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 am Hope thats a wind up, if you want to keep him at all costs you dont put a for sale sign around his neck with a deflated price tag.Might as well just use the words themselves.

Hehe, next level my arse, never believed it in the beginning, and this arse hole is doing nothing to change my mind, getting there would take more than selling your best players. Dont you sometimes think this situation is right down the dwarfs street, and he has an excuse laid on a plate for him, as if others arent facing the same. Been the same since he sat his scrawny arse in the CEOs chair, an excuse for everything.

It's in something called 90 minutes.

No idea if it's reliable but nothing the stunted little cunt would do to line his pockets would surprise me.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:47 am
eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 am Hope thats a wind up, if you want to keep him at all costs you dont put a for sale sign around his neck with a deflated price tag.Might as well just use the words themselves.

It's in something called 90 minutes.

No idea if it's reliable but nothing the stunted little cunt would do to line his pockets would surprise me.
A load of old bollocks my friend. It's fairly common knowledge that at least one offer of £70 million was received (although denied) and turned down. It's also generally accepted that , if anything, Rice's value has increased this season and, barring injury, is likely to do so further if he has a decent Euro 2020. Assuming of course it's played in 2021 which at the moment is far from certain.

That said the Covid thing is starting to have a serious effect on club finances. It's becoming fairly clear no fans will be allowed this season and, quite possibly not at all this year. And even if they are what will be allowed ? 50% capacity ? Or maybe less. So player salaries and transfer fees will start to come down. And if Rice were to go for £50 million instead of, say £80 million, it wouldn't make any difference if his replacement cost £10 million instead of, say £35 million.

But in any case I'm guessing any decision on Mr Rice's future will be driven by the man himself. He seems, in his interviews, to be a very level headed young man and has already gone on record saying he is not keen on a move to Manchester United because he prefers to stay in London. So I can't see a situation arising like the one Twitchy engineered, possibly encouraged by a brown envelope offered by Peter Ridsdale, when Rio Ferdinand was "persuaded" to sign for Leeds instead of waiting for an approach from his preferred destination, Man United.

And Roman has deep pockets. Even the dwarf knows that. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:03 am It seems the dwarf has lowered Basmati's price and will take 50m in the summer because he's losing money due to the pandemic.

Poor little cunt must be down to his last 500 million. Him and dribbly will be selling the Big Issue next and going to the food banks.
I read this on the BBC Website and just below it,said we are prepared to pay £16 million for Josh King before the window closes,but he will be on a FREE in 5 months..WTF.

I do think both stories are a load of rubbish though.

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:16 am
palerider wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:03 am It seems the dwarf has lowered Basmati's price and will take 50m in the summer because he's losing money due to the pandemic.

Poor little cunt must be down to his last 500 million. Him and dribbly will be selling the Big Issue next and going to the food banks.
I read this on the BBC Website and just below it,said we are prepared to pay £16 million for Josh King before the window closes,but he will be on a FREE in 5 months..WTF.

I do think both stories are a load of rubbish though.
Start of the season I read about Josh king and his availability. It said rather than him sign in the summer he would be more a £10mil-£13mil buy in January if we’re not prepared to wait til the summer and get him free. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got him in the summer
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Most if not all of these sites are the equivalent of the fucking Beano
Take all the bollocks with a pinch of salt.

Just remember the tight scabby minges that own us.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

One thing ..they sell Declan...and no incoming to the same value..I honestly wouldn't wanna be in their shoes...
Fans allowed in or not....they think they get grief now..... :lol: be a whole new level..
They know that as well...Only way Rice leaves is if he wants to ...Cheats are the only Option for him and not to sure he
would do that to us...especially at moment...
For Me....if we were down bottom struggling again...I Would understand and go fair enough...he leaves at moment,
would be a little disappointed .
Reckon he sees it that way as well...couple years away before he goes IMO..

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:26 am One thing ..they sell Declan...and no incoming to the same value..I honestly wouldn't wanna be in their shoes...
Fans allowed in or not....they think they get grief now..... :lol: be a whole new level..
They know that as well...Only way Rice leaves is if he wants to ...Cheats are the only Option for him and not to sure he
would do that to us...especially at moment...
For Me....if we were down bottom struggling again...I Would understand and go fair enough...he leaves at moment,
would be a little disappointed .
Reckon he sees it that way as well...couple years away before he goes IMO..
I could accept him leaving more if he went to a top side in another league

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

He will go in the summer, to Chelsea I would think.

Depends on the cunts plans to sell the club next year. But I think £70 mil would see him off
Covid in the Boardroom

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Think the rent boys will test our resolve with a 45 M bid and a couple of their scraggy rejects
Hopefully will be told to fuck off but who knows with that fucking div owner.