West Ham vs Aston Villa Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Aston Villa Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

This is the game we CAN'T afford to lose and if we lose this one, McDullard need to go, no matter what as there are too many problems from him down to the players and staff. The only positive note that we only have 1 player injured in the name of Fabianski. Cornet came on the last 10 minutes against AEK Laranaca in our 2-0 win and Zouma is back which is a major plus.

Areola

Zouma
Ogbonna
Aguerd

Coufal
Emerson
Rice
Soucek
Paqueta

Bowen
Ings
Benrahma

Hope we can stay unbeaten at home this year as it is only the way to keep us safe as our away form is pretty woeful. Hope we will perform better and hope Mark Noble will encourage the players to give us something.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Re: West Ham vs Aston Villa Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:41 pm This is the game we CAN'T afford to lose and if we lose this one, McDullard need to go, no matter what as there are too many problems from him down to the players and staff. The only positive note that we only have 1 player injured in the name of Fabianski. Cornet came on the last 10 minutes against AEK Laranaca in our 2-0 win and Zouma is back which is a major plus.

Areola

Zouma
Ogbonna
Aguerd

Coufal
Emerson
Rice
Soucek
Paqueta

Bowen
Ings
Benrahma

Hope we can stay unbeaten at home this year as it is only the way to keep us safe as our away form is pretty woeful. Hope we will perform better and hope Mark Noble will encourage the players to give us something.

C

Ibs we love you,but can someone else start the thread.We just might get a bit more luck sunshine ;)

Actually carry on,we might get rid of Moyes :P

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:10 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:41 pm This is the game we CAN'T afford to lose and if we lose this one, McDullard need to go, no matter what as there are too many problems from him down to the players and staff. The only positive note that we only have 1 player injured in the name of Fabianski. Cornet came on the last 10 minutes against AEK Laranaca in our 2-0 win and Zouma is back which is a major plus.

Areola

Zouma
Ogbonna
Aguerd

Coufal
Emerson
Rice
Soucek
Paqueta

Bowen
Ings
Benrahma

C

Ibs we love you,but can someone else start the thread.We just might get a bit more luck sunshine ;)

Actually carry on,we might get rid of Moyes :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could do a break lol, I hope Moyes will be long gone soon as communications between him and the players and staff are not connected so time for him to go. Loss to Villa, the board SHOULD ACT!.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

We got no chance. They won’t beat us like Brighton did (I don’t think) but it’ll be convincing enough. Moyes ain’t going nowhere though
COYI!!!

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

have to get cornetto on the pitch at some point. Thought he looked lively in cameo last night. If antonio is out (came off clutching hammy i think) would love to see scammaca given a go from the start, for me he has a lot to prove. Would also have fornal in centre and bench paquetta.

Honestly if we go down would take what we can for scammaca and paquetta they defo wont work in champs. Reckon bowen would probs be off but would keep if we can.
anyway thats for another (impending) day.
Villa win or draw.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 am have to get cornetto on the pitch at some point. Thought he looked lively in cameo last night. If antonio is out (came off clutching hammy i think) would love to see scammaca given a go from the start, for me he has a lot to prove. Would also have fornal in centre and bench paquetta.

Honestly if we go down would take what we can for scammaca and paquetta they defo wont work in champs. Reckon bowen would probs be off but would keep if we can.
Villa win or draw.
I actually said on another thread that there was a case for making Cornet our MOTM last night. And UI was being serious. Did more in his cameo than the rest. If Scammacca has any sense he'll be off as soon as he can. Another , imo, very good player being asked to do a job for which he is unsuited. I don't know if we will ever learn that if we want a bloke who plays as a solo striker we should bloody sign one and not try to convert someone into one.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Play like we did last night, and Villa will rip us apart.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was gutted when we didn’t relegate these cunts a few seasons ago.
They have a chance now of putting another nail in our coffin.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 am have to get cornetto on the pitch at some point. Thought he looked lively in cameo last night. If antonio is out (came off clutching hammy i think) would love to see scammaca given a go from the start, for me he has a lot to prove. Would also have fornal in centre and bench paquetta.

Villa win or draw.
I refer you to my post on the Conference game thread .
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:20 am

Villa win or draw.
I actually said on another thread that there was a case for making Cornet our MOTM last night. And UI was being serious. Did more in his cameo than the rest. If Scammacca has any sense he'll be off as soon as he can. Another , imo, very good player being asked to do a job for which he is unsuited. I don't know if we will ever learn that if we want a bloke who plays as a solo striker we should bloody sign one and not try to convert someone into one.
I know it seems a tad pedantic, and I don’t mean it to , but Scamacca really did play up top on his own most of the time at Sassuolo although it’s easy why some people would think otherwise.
He kind of used to drop deep (similar to what Brucie does in N17) allowing the midfield, and in particular Raspadori, to play off him/join him in attack.

What Kane does At Tottenham is nothing new and , as it’s an Italian thing , it’s no surprise that it’s almost certainly down to Conte .
It’s one of the reasons why I think Mancini could be a good manager for us . Pragmatic out of possession but dynamic IN possession. A good coach and manager . And he was a flair player himself .
Bring back Jonathon !