Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by JayK »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:25 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:50 pm

Wtf? My original response to the opening post was “ She’s a cunt with big tits and a face like a smacked arse” and that’s exactly how I feel about her.

Don’t read my posts and scroll on then if you don’t like them. Prick

JayK, in all seriousness and with the best will in the world, I still can’t decipher your language. Did you mean “ if you don’t like my posts don’t read them”? If this is an accurate interpretation, how can I decide if I like them or not unless I read them you ‘prick’?

I give up. Move on
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:25 pm
I give up. Move on
JayK, I agree let’s draw a line under this and move on. I got pissed off when you called me a prick which was unnecessary. For the record, despite this ‘hand bags at dawn’ bunkum I actually enjoy reading the majority of your posts.
Tough times never last but tough people do

JayK

Post by JayK »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:05 am
JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm

I give up. Move on
JayK, I agree let’s draw a line under this and move on. I got pissed off when you called me a prick which was unnecessary. For the record, despite this ‘hand bags at dawn’ bunkum I actually enjoy reading the majority of your posts.
I called you a prick coz you were rude about my posts, so it was necessary. Now you say you like them. 🤯. Never mind, move on. Goodnight.
COYI!!!

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

I typed a novel concerning the woman and deleted it in case she finds me and I disappear or she sues me...

Sullivan will never get rid of Brady for 2 reasons.

1. she is the brains behind the operation. He does not pay her to know about football, she is paid to run a multi billion quid business, which I am sure from his viewpoint she is doing very well and she lets him do the bits he wants to do like real life FIFA manager. I think it's becoming clear what their end game is, they are both set to profit greatly personally and she is willing to say what is necessary to support her boss because he more than looks after her, but I don't think the football side of things is her fault. I know I will get pelters for this, but in terms of the actual day to day running of the club and the processing of the pounds and pence in a very complex business, I personally feel comfortable she is doing her job satisfactorily. Sullivan won't care that she opens her north south and spouts offensive crap and writes in a scummy rag because of what she does for him. Neither of them have got where they are by not taking risks, sticking with Moyes is a big risk, but they evidently feel it's one they can take that will serve them long enough to achieve their end game. In other words, they only care about themselves, not us. The positive in all this is that the signs are they are almost done.

2. she has so much dirt on him - and vice versa no doubt - that if any of the stinking skeletons in the closet were to be aired, he would be toast. So would she, but it's clearly a mutually beneficial arrangement that only death will break. She will be there all the while Sullivan is, at least she is loyal, he gave her the foundation of all she has.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

JayK wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:24 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:05 am

I called you a prick coz you were rude about my posts, so it was necessary. Now you say you like them. 🤯. Never mind, move on. Goodnight.
Fair enough, but I called you a prick because I believe you are a prick.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:46 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:24 am

I hope you get your bi-polar under control soon
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

JayK wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:52 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:46 pm

I hope you get your bi-polar under control soon
You clearly haven’t but in any case being bipolar is nothing to be ashamed of at all.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Thread about KB and there's already a couple of pricks. :D . Wonder if she'll find that flattering? :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:37 am Thread about KB and there's already a couple of pricks. :D . Wonder if she'll find that flattering? :)
Would you care to explain your inane contribution? because as I see it that makes you prick number 3

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:27 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:37 am Thread about KB and there's already a couple of pricks. :D . Wonder if she'll find that flattering? :)
Would you care to explain your inane contribution? because as I see it that makes you prick number 3
Touched a nerve eh? Work it out for yourself.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............