Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:24 am
palerider wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:32 am Dwarfy shitunt has issued an 11 word response.

'We are behind the manager despite a very poor performance today'

That says it all. Joke of a chairman, manager and club. We deserve to go down.
Absolutely, resigned to it now.

Manager with one tactic, and no nous to change a game.
Players showing no fight, after being beaten down by the no risk policy.
A chairman with the vision of mr Magoo.

Bring on Millwall and Rotherham.
Have you overlooked that Millwall are in and out of the play off spots and could be one of the teams that comes up.

As Alanis Morrisette said "Isn't it Ironic" :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:44 am Just watched motd. I know it was only highlights but it was shocking to see Brighton with so much space all over the park. Don’t think I seen a team have that much space in a very long time
Higghlights ? Not a word I would have chosen. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:26 pm
garnett wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:17 pm Poor old mikey, replaced on the bench by our 3rd keeper.
Fucking good job useless c#*t.
I've just thought up a conspiracy theory regarding our bench today consisting of two keepers and an empty seat....and because our players attitude was as it was.
Here we go....
Moyes after 24 matches finally decided that Micky Antonio is not a real striker...and decides to play Ings instead and drop Micky to the bench....Micky is incensed and has a pop at Moyes ..no doubt about his real ability as a proper Football manager...Moyes doesn't take kindly to the criticism and himself has a pop at Micky in front of all of his mates who are probably more loyal to Micky than Popeye....so an hour before the game there is an almighty bust up between the dressing room and the players were unable to mentally go out and play to their full ability because Moyes has really pissed them off ....again..... Micky does a runner and leaves a spare seat on the bench... whilst his teammates are made to look like a team of complete cunts for 90 mins...
This is exactly almost to the letter what is doing the rounds on social media at the moment .
Big row pre-match and Antonio fucked off home .

Looks like you have a lot to answer for Andrew you fucking shit stirring Shitcunt.
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:11 pm

I've just thought up a conspiracy theory regarding our bench today consisting of two keepers and an empty seat....and because our players attitude was as it was.
Here we go....
Moyes after 24 matches finally decided that Micky Antonio is not a real striker...and decides to play Ings instead and drop Micky to the bench....Micky is incensed and has a pop at Moyes ..no doubt about his real ability as a proper Football manager...Moyes doesn't take kindly to the criticism and himself has a pop at Micky in front of all of his mates who are probably more loyal to Micky than Popeye....so an hour before the game there is an almighty bust up between the dressing room and the players were unable to mentally go out and play to their full ability because Moyes has really pissed them off ....again..... Micky does a runner and leaves a spare seat on the bench... whilst his teammates are made to look like a team of complete cunts for 90 mins...
This is exactly almost to the letter what is doing the rounds on social media at the moment .

Looks like you have a lot to answer for Andrew you fucking shit stirring Shitcunt.
;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:14 am Feelings were high before the Forest game. If we'd have gone a goal down it would have turned nasty. It was lucky for Moyes that Forest were so poor. But Villa next Sunday are a different kettle of fish.

Away support turning is a clear indication that the tide has turned but the dwarf is too fucking stupid to see what's staring at him in the face and should we go a goal down next week he'll know in spades.

His get out of jail card will be sacking the imbecile as the vast majority will know it was the correct thing to do even if three months too late.
It needs to be chants of Sullivan and Moyes OUT OUT OUT OUT ..This is one complete joke!

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles »

The biggest load of rubbish i have seen from west ham in years

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

I didn't even expect Moyes to be sacked even if we lost the game. I don't think many of us expected us to win . But I don't think any of us expected us to lose in the fashion we did, and imo that should have been the nail in Bug Eyes coffin. Sullivan is really lacking something between the ears if he seriously thinks things are going to get better by keeping the dinosaur. The answer slapped him around the chops yesterday, maybe it wasn't hard enough.

I wonder how much now hinges on the outcome of Thursday nights game. I have my thoughts but they scrape the edges of credibility, suffice to say we probably need to lose convincingly.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:11 pm

Here we go....

I heard the very same rumour while the game was still in progress.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

That went well , didn't expect us to get anything from the game , but didn't expect us to actually get worse then we have been but we actually are .
Moyes has to go , give the job to anyone maybe Keen who's doing wonders with the u18's till the end of the season .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:21 pm That went well , didn't expect us to get anything from the game , but didn't expect us to actually get worse then we have been but we actually are .
Moyes has to go , give the job to anyone maybe Keen who's doing wonders with the u18's till the end of the season .
It couldn't possibly be worse.