Derby away.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Derby away.

Post by palerider »

Another step nearer our march to glory.

Castiron

Re: Derby away.

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:23 pm Another step nearer our march to glory.
Haven't lost in 16 games. 5 at the back. Hurrah 😂

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:23 pm Another step nearer our march to glory.
Oh the joys of the cup my learned friend.
Mcdullard playing a full strength side, knowing that he'll get another 10 matches to turn it around regardless of the result.
Cresswell run ragged by a 14;year old derby academy prospect. Fabby flapping at Derby's 47th corner before half time. Soucek wandering around like a prisoner on day release as the ball bypasses him yet again. Antonio with West Ham's only effort on goal, a 40 yarder that manages to kill a pigeon perched quietly atop of derby's main stand.
Possession is in derby's favour 90-10 as West Ham desperately hold out for penalties.
Tis written in the stars Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:57 pm
Oh the joys of the cup my learned friend.
Mcdullard playing a full strength side, knowing that he'll get another 10 matches to turn it around regardless of the result.
Cresswell run ragged by a 14;year old derby academy prospect. Fabby flapping at Derby's 47th corner before half time. Soucek wandering around like a prisoner on day release as the ball bypasses him yet again. Antonio with West Ham's only effort on goal, a 40 yarder that manages to kill a pigeon perched quietly atop of derby's main stand.
Possession is in derby's favour 90-10 as West Ham desperately hold out for penalties.
Tis written in the stars Mon Ami.
I'm watching City against the rent boys and there was just now a tribute to Vialli. He once said 'You never lose. You either win or you learn.'

Well, Luca, I'm sorry old son. You're wrong.

This dullard fuckwit has clearly learnt fuck all.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

By the look of it this competition is there to be won this year , even for us .
The full draw

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ore-target

I found the comments at the bottom hilarious .

And some you think WE love a conspiracy theory :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Remember being up there and us sticking five past the cunts
Not a fucking snowballs that’s gonna ever happen again
:D

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:11 pm Remember being up there and us sticking five past the cunts
*opens up Paddy Power app* ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:11 pm Remember being up there and us sticking five past the cunts
I remember the first time I went to the old Baseball ground .
20th April 1977 , we drew 1-1 in the pissing down of rain on a Tuesday night , Geoff Pike scored for us , Gerry Daley scoring a penalty for them .
What a shithole Derby was then … went up there on an Irons travel club football special and , though I’m not particularly that way inclined , even then , my lasting memory of that night is running around a fairground post match with what turned out to be a load of our then-thugs a few of whom are now pretty well known faces .
As I say I was never really one for that type of thing but it did end up being useful knowing some of that lot in the ensuing years that followed .

The good thing about West Ham … memories like Elephants 🤣
Anyway , good draw for us and I’m sure we’ll win .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:31 pm
20th April 1977 , we drew 1-1 in the pissing down of rain on a Tuesday night , Geoff Pike scored for us , Gerry Daley scoring a penalty for them .
What a shithole Derby was then … went up there on an Irons travel club football special and , though I’m not particularly that way inclined , even then , my lasting memory of that night is running around a fairground post match with what turned out to be a load of our then-thugs a few of whom are now pretty well known faces .
As I say I was never really one for that type of thing but it did end up being useful knowing some of that lot in the ensuing years that followed .

Of course we'll win. McDullard will wake up the day before after having had an epiphany and we'll attack them from the start, snarling like starved honey badgers.

I've only been to Derby once, at least for footie. I stopped on the outskirts for a disappointing steak about 4 years ago although the waitress had a marvellous pair on her.

It was also at the Baseball Ground. Which was about 20 miles from the station as I recall. And also a 1-1 draw in which our scorer scored his only goal for us.

Answers without googling to www.paleknowsmorethanucunts.org.uk

The first correct answer will win a night of sordid lust (donkeys and blancmange supplied) with mystery woman who once appeared as an extra in a 1969 Carry On film.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:31 pm

Of course we'll win. McDullard will wake up the day before after having had an epiphany and we'll attack them from the start, snarling like starved honey badgers.

I've only been to Derby once, at least for footie. I stopped on the outskirts for a disappointing steak about 4 years ago although the waitress had a marvellous pair on her.

It was also at the Baseball Ground. Which was about 20 miles from the station as I recall. And also a 1-1 draw in which our scorer scored his only goal for us.

Answers without googling to www.paleknowsmorethanucunts.org.uk

The first correct answer will win a night of sordid lust (donkeys and blancmange supplied) with mystery woman who once appeared as an extra in a 1969 Carry On film.
Henri Bergson ?
Bring back Jonathon !