FA Cup 3rd Round Brentford vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

FA Cup 3rd Round Brentford vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Going to be a tough game and Brentford are top form side, beating the like of Man City and Liverpool which we are unable to do under Moyes. Coufal may be rested after taken a bad knock and please NO KEHRER on right back or defence as he is a liability. Glad to see Aguerd back but he may be rested against Brentford as West Ham need to keep most of their top defenders fit to fight off relegation which is more priority than this FA Cup. Areola should get a start so does Downes. Hope to put Ben Johnson at right back.

Areola

Johnson
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell
Emerson

Bowen
Downes
Rice
Benrahma/Fornals

Antonio/Scamacca

I hope we will do well and more important not to have any injuries.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Brentford vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

Hope they don’t get any throw ins in our half, we may have a chance then. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:23 pm Hope they don’t get any throw ins in our half, we may have a chance then. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
:lol:
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:23 pm Hope they don’t get any throw ins in our half, we may have a chance then. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I was going to mention it after the first goal went in......but then thought it's best I bite my tongue..... People think you're a negative cunt when you mention things like that......and then the next one went in again after a throw in........my thoughts...oh fuck it

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:35 am
I was going to mention it after the first goal went in......but then thought it's best I bite my tongue..... People think you're a negative cunt when you mention things like that......and then the next one went in again after a throw in........my thoughts...oh fuck it
A bit like what moyes thought I suspect.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Is It on the box? Just noticed it a 5:30pm KO.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:17 pm Is It on the box? Just noticed it a 5:30pm KO.
No but you’ll be able to view in the right pubs or stream it yourself.

palerider

Post by palerider »

The cup's not a priority according to sources close to the club. McDullard will be judged on the next two league games but it's accepted that a top name manager is unlikely to be brought in.

No shit Sherlock.

This is what you get when you dither you stunted shitcunt. The Scotch arse should have been shown the door before a ball was kicked in Qatar, in fact many clubs would have done it sooner than that.

And it's rumoured that Dyche turned down the Naaaarch job, which is ominous. Although atm almost anyone, animal, vegetable or mineral would be an upgrade.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:42 am The cup's not a priority according to sources close to the club. McDullard will be judged on the next two league games but it's accepted that a top name manager is unlikely to be brought in.

No shit Sherlock.

This is what you get when you dither you stunted shitcunt. The Scotch arse should have been shown the door before a ball was kicked in Qatar, in fact many clubs would have done it sooner than that.

And it's rumoured that Dyche turned down the Naaaarch job, which is ominous. Although atm almost anyone, animal, vegetable or mineral would be an upgrade.
Pretty sure you asked for a move to Kumb on another thread. You'd be on the bench forever with comments like that. :D . Best stay here and remain unappreciated. :D .
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:12 am
Towie wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:17 pm Is It on the box? Just noticed it a 5:30pm KO.
No but you’ll be able to view in the right pubs or stream it yourself.
Pub it is then.🍺🍺