Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: If Moyes Goes (Poll)

Post by tassiehammer »

Sully can't have big Anje. He's a spud now.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:02 am
Clayton wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:31 am

Hope it's outta town shakeass .
I just read he is staying with more say in transfers. Makes you laugh, all sorts of stories floating around. Talk about amateur hour, don't think they themselves can make up their minds. Well if one of the many stories are true Sullivan can pick one and then say the rest is bullshit.
I don't want to.watch this boring sh*t no more.

In reality,we should be in this Final has we were favourites from.the start,like Villa will be next season. The players knew they could win this and so have taken it seriously..We all know its not a great West Ham team,but everyone can become Legends tonight if we win.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:32 am
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:02 am

I just read he is staying with more say in transfers. Makes you laugh, all sorts of stories floating around. Talk about amateur hour, don't think they themselves can make up their minds. Well if one of the many stories are true Sullivan can pick one and then say the rest is bullshit.

In reality,we should be in this Final has we were favourites from.the start,like Villa will be next season. The players knew they could win this and so have taken it seriously..We all know its not a great West Ham team,but everyone can become Legends tonight if we win.
Dont post on this place much know coz of shit like this post. Fucks sake you was saying when we was 7th in league we had a great squad. Dont fuckin deny it because thats what you said before. And you was sqayin Moyes is great. And just coz were favourites why should we win it. If the favourite always wins the bookies go skint

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:58 am

Dont post on this place much know coz of shit like this post. Fucks sake you was saying when we was 7th in league we had a great squad. Dont fuckin deny it because thats what you said before. And you was sqayin Moyes is great. And just coz were favourites why should we win it. If the favourite always wins the bookies go skint
There’s a couple of Brahmers in here :lol:
* I actually linked in an old thread for everybody to laugh at but I’ve only just noticed it ain’t here :roll:

And I can’t be arsed to go back 2 years and find it again .
Needless to say people’s opinions change over time .

At least most do :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Re: Moyes here next season or not ?

Post by Newmarket »

Anyway 74% want the cunt gone but strangely 5 of you want him to stay only if we win tonight .

Weird . He’s either good for the club or he’s not ?
Anyway….
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:07 pm Anyway 74% want the cunt gone but strangely 5 of you want him to stay only if we win tonight .

Anyway….
And 10% want him to stay regardless 😳
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:15 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:07 pm Anyway 74% want the cunt gone but strangely 5 of you want him to stay only if we win tonight .

Anyway….
And 10% want him to stay regardless 😳
Yeah well at least their views are clear cut and truthful . But for it to hinge on one game ?
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I just said I don't want to see that type of Football no more We need to be a bit more on the front foot.

Trouble with you Harry "cunt face" is yiu don't read all the posts on here.

I would be the happiest fella in the world if we won and will give Moyes credit too(like I have said in pist before),but you only like to read random posts on here.

What a sad prick you are,but I hope you will be celebrating like the rest of us tonight...so Enjoy Knobhead!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:19 pm

I just said I don't want to see that type of Football no more We need to be a bit more on the front foot.

I would be the happiest fella in the world if we won and will give Moyes credit too(like I have said in pist before),but you only like to read random posts on here.

What a sad prick you are,but I hope you will be celebrating like the rest of us tonight...so Enjoy Knobhead!
Charming .

And today of all days.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:27 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:19 pm

Charming .

And today of all days.
I apologise Tim,but all his does is come on here with negative vibes on those that post on here.He says nothing about the team at all,he just criticizes those who write on here.