Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Well now David.

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:30 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:02 am

What I mean by that is,they have been on the site for many years and are not too fond of anyone new having comment,that they don't agree with.

PS You are old..I see you over at the LS once with Gonzo,you were well pissed..You said to me it' was the first time you had been over to West Ham for a while.Must have been 6 years ago?You looked about 80 :lol:
Very harsh. If you had to sit with Gonzo for a whole match you would probably be well pissed too my good man. :lol:

And can you please provide some links to the posts you maintain have upset people on KUMB. Didn't realise you posted on there and I would love to go along and stir some shit. :lol: I had my posting licence revoked for a week a while back for making a "homophobic comment" so it's about time I earned another slap on the wrist,
You must know what they are like on there then Whiskyman.If you say something,that they strongly disagree with,they just delete the posts.I told them they bullied posters that thought Moyes should go..Tbh,I have bitten my tongue the last few days.

Gonzo was half cut too,but you could communicate with him.Actually a really nice fella.I was surprised how small he was.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 am

Very harsh. If you had to sit with Gonzo for a whole match you would probably be well pissed too my good man. :lol:

And can you please provide some links to the posts you maintain have upset people on KUMB. Didn't realise you posted on there and I would love to go along and stir some shit. :lol: I had my posting licence revoked for a week a while back for making a "homophobic comment" so it's about time I earned another slap on the wrist,
You must know what they are like on there then Whiskyman.If you say something,that they strongly disagree with,they just delete the posts.I told them they bullied posters that thought Moyes should go..Tbh,I have bitten my tongue the last few days.

Gonzo was half cut too,but you could communicate with him.Actually a really nice fella.I was surprised how small he was.
If you can’t express your views without being censored every five minutes you are wasting your fucking time son

Pretty pointless being on that fucking wanky website imo
Throw a few fucks into them instead of whinging back on here
Thank me later.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Could you just clarify a point for me, are we talking about his height..... Or when he had his tackle hanging out on the tube..... Just asking for a friend.... ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 am

You didn't tell that old gag about the gay Jew with diarrhea again...you know they get funny when they don't understand topical satire...
No mate. I made some reference to booing being a very faggy noise for which I was castigated by some bloke called Wilko and banished for 7 days. I think I probably mentioned pink hankies, mincing and limp handshakes but I'm sure I stopped short of making any reference to uphill gardening, fudge packing or turd burglary.

Odd thing was the ban wasn't immediate. It came a day or two after the post. I assumed some limp wristed pansy had reported it to the PC police ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I've never had a post deleted. Have had one moved because it was apparently on the wrong thread though. So, come on, links please.

And there was absolutely no need for you to share details of your encounter with Gonzo in the showers. Some details are best kept private my good chap. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:33 am

If you can’t express your views without being censored every five minutes you are wasting your fucking time son

Pretty pointless being on that fucking wanky website imo
Thank me later.
:lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:48 am

I've never had a post deleted. Have had one moved because it was apparently on the wrong thread though. So, come on, links please.

And there was absolutely no need for you to share details of your encounter with Gonzo in the showers. Some details are best kept private my good chap. ;)
There are no links because they delete them Whiskyman.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:33 am Pretty pointless being on that fucking wanky website imo
Thank me later.
Good advice.

The only time I popped back in was when Chas passed, and that was out of respect to him not them.

I got fed up with the likes of DL and Pinky giving it large and not liking it when they got it back, they're like school playground bullies (or try to be), and of course instead of having a decent debate they just ban you and delete your posts. Sad really

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

hd1 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:53 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:33 am Pretty pointless being on that fucking wanky website imo
Thank me later.
Good advice.

The only time I popped back in was when Chas passed, and that was out of respect to him not them.

I got fed up with the likes of DL and Pinky giving it large and not liking it when they got it back, they're like school playground bullies (or try to be), and of course instead of having a decent debate they just ban you and delete your posts. Sad really
If I recall rightly Chas having arguments with a few walleys on there a few year ago cunts were accusing him of touting his away travel on there.
DL is that the fucking know all bus driver ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:22 pm
hd1 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:53 pm

Good advice.

If I recall rightly Chas having arguments with a few walleys on there a few year ago cunts were accusing him of touting his away travel on there.
DL is that the fucking know all bus driver ?
Yep
Bring back Jonathon !