Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Well now David.

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:44 pm He’s finally been booked into the funny farm

https://www.claretandhugh.info/moyes-di ... ion-fears/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank fuck for that and there was me thinking we were in a spot of trouble........but what do I know

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:44 pm He’s finally been booked into the funny farm

For he's a jolly good fellow...

Towie

Post by Towie »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank fuck for that and there was me thinking we were in a spot of trouble........but what do I know
What a cunt Moyes is, I was thinking it should be a title charge.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel the dour Scot needs a bit of defending (no pun intended - but well...)

Our first half of the season saw injuries, at various times, along the back line to Johnson, Dawson, Zouma, Aguerd and to a lesser degree Ogbonna. This unsettling of our back line has meant we are more porous at the back than previous Moyes campaigns, which as a result has seen the likes of Rice, Soucek and Bowen given less freedoms in the opposition half. Add to this the bedding in of Paqueta and Scamacca (2 players I have a lot of faith will come good for us) and further injuries to Cornet and Antonio, has resulted in this deep squad underperforming early doors.

The perceived bullying of Benrahma is interesting in itself as while I agree with Moyes that his wastefulness is compounded by our weakened back line, I also feel this pays dividends in the attacking half and as West Ham fans, we're conditioned to favour the attack at the expense of the defense. I think we'll have a much rosier 2nd half of the season, if not I will eat hat, crow and the slew of diatribe on here!
#fuckqatar2022

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The silly cunt should be sectioned.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Hammertime wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:38 pm Can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel the dour Scot needs a bit of defending (no pun intended - but well...)

Our first half of the season saw injuries, at various times, along the back line to Johnson, Dawson, Zouma, Aguerd and to a lesser degree Ogbonna. This unsettling of our back line has meant we are more porous at the back than previous Moyes campaigns, which as a result has seen the likes of Rice, Soucek and Bowen given less freedoms in the opposition half. Add to this the bedding in of Paqueta and Scamacca (2 players I have a lot of faith will come good for us) and further injuries to Cornet and Antonio, has resulted in this deep squad underperforming early doors.

The perceived bullying of Benrahma is interesting in itself as while I agree with Moyes that his wastefulness is compounded by our weakened back line, I also feel this pays dividends in the attacking half and as West Ham fans, we're conditioned to favour the attack at the expense of the defense. I think we'll have a much rosier 2nd half of the season, if not I will eat hat, crow and the slew of diatribe on here!
I admire your gallant attempt at defending the manky Scot’s git and yes , his inability to field a constant defence is a slight factor due to injuries however I believe our goals conceded stat is better than last season , 12 teams having conceded more than us and if you look at our lowlights you’ll see that most of our goals conceded have come as a result of massive fuck ups by individuals.
Kehrer and Dawson the main culprits but they have all contributed with individual mistakes .

No , our problem as I see it , is the midfield, Moyes’ pandering to Rice’s dream of being the next Gerrard , his inability to use Paqueta properly, his unnatural obsession with Soucek and Moyes’ blind spot when it comes to playing players in their correct positions .

I agree Scamacca and Paqueta will be decent for us given time but , to me , it’s mostly down to that cunt Moyes .

I think individual mistakes by defenders is his ONLY defence .
His time is nigh .
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Maybe if he set up more attack minded the defence wouldn't be under so much pressure, or at the very least there would be less opportunity for mistakes. It's not in his book of methods though
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:10 am
Hammertime wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:38 pm Can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel the dour Scot needs a bit of defending (no pun intended - but well...)

I admire your gallant attempt at defending the manky Scot’s git and yes , his inability to field a constant defence is a slight factor due to injuries however I believe our goals conceded stat is better than last season , 12 teams having conceded more than us and if you look at our lowlights you’ll see that most of our goals conceded have come as a result of massive fuck ups by individuals.
Kehrer and Dawson the main culprits but they have all contributed with individual mistakes .

No , our problem as I see it , is the midfield, Moyes’ pandering to Rice’s dream of being the next Gerrard , his inability to use Paqueta properly, his unnatural obsession with Soucek and Moyes’ blind spot when it comes to playing players in their correct positions .

I agree Scamacca and Paqueta will be decent for us given time but , to me , it’s mostly down to that cunt Moyes .

His time is nigh .
True, but also a glaring lack of support for Scamacca up front due to safety first football.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:45 am

His time is nigh .
True, but also a glaring lack of support for Scamacca up front due to safety first football.
Word is that Scamacca could be out for a while if the injury he picked up at Fulham is a bad one. Maybe even 3 months if it's the same type of injury Aguerd suffered.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

His time is nigh .
Got to disagree NM mistakes made by defenders are also down to him , afterall he brought these players into the club when the majority of us didn't think bringing in Dawson and Zouma to name a couple were ideal . His insistance on putting these slow immobile defenders under constant pressure doesn't help either .