January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:38 pm https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/fo ... nt-4005612

Sad to see him go , reckon if any of the youngsters looked like they may of had a chance at this level it was going to be Ashby , but the Moysiah knows best when it comes to the youngsters . If they're broke or close to thirty they fit his plans it would appear . So much for his Red Bull mantra :roll:
In our case it's just plain old bull, with quite a lot of shit thrown in for good measure.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Thing is with that cunt Moyes he knows he’s on borrowed fucking time and couldn’t really give a fuck over West Ham’s future.
As said sooner this cunt fucks off the better.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:56 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 pm It’s actually quite a good deal for us I reckon.

He’s obviously not going to get a game with Moyes here and I can’t see his path to first team football any easier at Newcastle than here tbh what with Trippier in the form of his life and another RB (whose name escapes me) in front of him .
But just in case a miracle was to happen and one of our kids actually goes on to have an actual top level career then the add ons and/or sell on clause will ensure the club haven’t been totally had over .
Shit safety first negative boring Moyesball aside , I really don’t like that arrogant Scottish Cunt one little bit.

The sooner we are rid of him and his tight fisted know nothing superiors the fucking better.

Cunts to a man (& woman , if indeed she is a woman).
You really must come off the fence regarding the Moyes issue. ;)
Yep , everyone gets a fair crack of the whip from me Whisk , you know that 👍🏻
Our Manager has had his . The Cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Let's face it, Johnson is one step ahead of Ashby as making the break to the first 11, and he has been fucking atrocious of late, so if Ashby can't shift him or Coufal then what hope is there for the lad?.
Remains to be seen if he comes good, but at least he might get an opportunity under Howe

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:26 pm Let's face it, Johnson is one step ahead of Ashby as making the break to the first 11, and he has been fucking atrocious of late, so if Ashby can't shift him or Coufal then what hope is there for the lad?.
Remains to be seen if he comes good, but at least he might get an opportunity under Howe
He seems to be joining a club who under the new ownership are being very well run. I had serious doubts about Howe as a manager but, fair play to him, he's building a bloody good side there without spending stupid money. Good luck to Ashby, and anyone else, including Rice, who realises their career prospects will be better served elsewhere. I suspect there may be others, if not this window then in the summer. Particularly if we fall through that trapdoor.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:56 pm

You really must come off the fence regarding the Moyes issue. ;)
He's also largely inept (not the Whisk) and doesn't have the right-stuff within him. He has never had the right-stuff even when he was boring everyone at Everton.

Moreover it is doubtful he actually knows or even recognises what the right-stuff is.

Antonio hinted at this during his podcast and Calum Wilson's eyebrows shot to the ceiling when he understood what his podcast pal was getting at.

The Gonz (HC Patreon trailblazer) knows whats what and when he hasn't been alluding to or about to allude, has been informing his followers exactly where this right-stuff can be found and more importantly where it can't.

For those unwilling to pay for this inside-gen, Nick (C&B) is at hand, during his daily-ramble podcast to calmly explain, what elsewhere has only been alluded to.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:49 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm

The Gonz (HC Patreon trailblazer) knows whats what and when he hasn't been alluding to or about to allude, has been informing his followers exactly where this right-stuff can be found and more importantly where it can't.

For those unwilling to pay for this inside-gen, Nick (C&B) is at hand, during his daily-ramble podcast to calmly explain, what elsewhere has only been alluded to.
I've recently started watching the occasional C & B podcast. I reckon they're quite well put together although I do get a tad concerned that one of the guys is going to suddenly lose it and shoot himself or jump out of a top floor window mid broadcast, such is the anxiety I see in their little faces.

Can't really bring myself to watch Gonzo's paranoid offerings anymore tbh although I do enjoy Geo's rambles from time to time. Imo poor old Gonzo should get out of that fall out shelter more often and discover what's going on in real life away from the football rumour mill.

I can't really be arsed to watch the phone in podcasts although I have been assured by an impeccable source that the C & B phone in show is worth a watch if you're into that sort of stuff. I'm not but no doubt there are a lot who would enjoy it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

L'Orient striker Terem Moffi, the main attacking target for West Ham has said in L'Equipe ' Je pefere manger de la merde que jouer pour cette connasse terne', (I'd prefer to eat shit than play for that dull twat) when asked about the link.

He's now almost certain to sign for Nice in a 26m deal.

McDullard, having another Lingard scenario on his hands has accepted this and moved on to other targets with Swindon's Charlie Austin firmly on the radar.

The experienced manager was tight lipped about the move today saying 'Ah dinnae wannae talk aboot transfers on a match day. Ye can put what pish ye wannae in yer rag as ah have tae get ma lads ready tae defend for 90 minutes at a League One side, now oota mah way or ye'll get a slap'.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Hakim Ziyech and Marcos Leonardo in before the deadline? Things are looking positive regarding the pair

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Heard we are just selling,not signing anyone.

Hasn't Moyes wasted enough money in the market already?Has much as I detest Sullivan,I wouldn't be giving him any more.