Paqueta

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Paqueta

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:47 am
normannomates wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:47 am

champions of europe? ultimate cringe.......and typical essex....FUCK OFF.
have some class you cunts.
we won a third tier european cup...giving it large is essex ...and theyre all cunts
That’s the way to stir it Norm …
Must admit it is a bit cringeworthy. Started as a bit of a laugh but some are now taking it seriously and giving it large. Including a couple of guys in one of our town centre pubs apparently. Didn't end too well for them by all accounts. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dagger wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:09 pm hi H69

agree mate did see who they were after yesterday after typing the reply to WHU
good news for me as it means his staying
I'd rather call it Champions in Europe..It does sound embarrassing saying we are Champions of Europe.

It doesn't take anything away,outside the big 5,every other team would have loved to have done what we did.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:17 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:47 am

That’s the way to stir it Norm …
Must admit it is a bit cringeworthy. Started as a bit of a laugh but some are now taking it seriously and giving it large. Including a couple of guys in one of our town centre pubs apparently. Didn't end too well for them by all accounts. :lol:
Agreed . It all started as a bit of an ironic joke I think , similar to the Massive thing .

Difficult to believe some actually do believe it .

Edit to say I was born in Forest Gate Hospital which , I’m led to believe, was once in Essex and having lived in the county for most of my life I find Norm’s slur quite offensive.

But that’s just me .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:22 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:17 am

Agreed . It all started as a bit of an ironic joke I think , similar to the Massive thing .

Difficult to believe some actually do believe it .

Edit to say I was born in Forest Gate Hospital which , I’m led to believe, was once in Essex and having lived in the county for most of my life I find Norm’s slur quite offensive.

But that’s just me .
I lived the first 14 years of my life in Forest Gate and always cobnsidered it to be part of London, not Essex. But I can remember Essex Cricket Club playing in Leyton many years ago. So who knows.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dagger wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:09 pm hi H69

agree mate did see who they were after yesterday after typing the reply to WHU
good news for me as it means his staying
Yep. Good news

And what a surprise. The same vloggers have now put a video out saying he is settled and happy. So two videos made out of no news.

h69

Post by h69 »

normannomates wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:47 am
Dagger wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:30 pm agree with WHU build around this guy, the reason the toon are after him is they can see what a player he is and going to be

if they come in close to £100mil well money talks and cannot see that happening but they are gobbing off about breaking there transfer record

WHU fuck the rest
we know what we are CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE whufc_crest
champions of europe? ultimate cringe.......and typical essex....FUCK OFF.
have some class you cunts.
we won a third tier european cup...giving it large is essex ...and theyre all cunts
It was supposed to be a bit of a joke (like the West Ham are massive one) when we were singing it at the final whistle and many Man City fans on their forum were very gracious and realised this too......

....But of course some of our 'fans' are now complaining that when it was sung it was done seriously :roll:

The next song today's 'fans' will be complaining about will be the old 80s one '....and its West Ham United, West Ham United FC, we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.......' cue the thread about how we are not.

You are a stooge though Norman right ? I'm assuming for the person who made up the news about Paqueta going to Newcastle so he could make another one telling us he is settled.

Amazing these users who come out of the woodwork when it's quiet. Who'd have thought it ?

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

It was meant a piss take as was the WHU Fuchs the rest was just reminding WHU who I was as came over from hammersmad

Don’t Come on this site much these days as some seem to be looking for something to moan about, if you moaning at me bash one out fellas as it mean fuck all to me

Enjoy whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dagger wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:39 pm
Don’t Come on this site much these days as some seem to be looking for something to moan about,
It's an age thing mate. When those grey hairs start to appear or, worse, the fucking stuff starts falling off all over the place, the whinge gene clicks into effect.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:32 pm
Dagger wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:39 pm
Don’t Come on this site much these days as some seem to be looking for something to moan about,
It's an age thing mate. When those grey hairs start to appear or, worse, the fucking stuff starts falling off all over the place, the whinge gene clicks into effect.
I especially enjoy, people coming on to moan about people moaning. 😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

:) thats more like the old days piss take and cunting each other off some call it banter

everything should be taken with a big pinch of salt, if you were with each other over a pint and you said some thing that's well wrong you would get the piss ripped so the board should be like that IMO and my memory off hammersmad and this board early days was just that when we had Ian and the scotch fella from Millwank and a few yids on her to just rip the piss , well that's my memory of it :-) so could be my tinted glasses ;)

heres to a good season in the prem next year and dont get all moany when the we n what we are is sung by our supporters FFS its been some years since we can take the piss out of anyone and you cant take the piss singing we one the egg race can we :lol:

whufc_crest