West Ham vs Viborg Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Viborg Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Following our disgusted result against Nottingham Forest, West Ham need to change most of the squad p layers but only half of them due to too small squad and that West Ham spend the last 2 week trying to get a f*cking defender which came to no avail and cost us points against Nottingham forest as Ben Johnson is NOT suitable for central defender. I would hope to put some youth but still very short on defence so hopefully Dawson and Ogbonna will features that we badly needed.

Squad:

Areola

Ashby
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Downes
Coventry

Benrahma
Lanzini
Cornets or Fornals as I would rather have cornet in the Premier League 1st team player ahead of ineffective Fornals.

Scamacca

Hope to kick-start our season as I wasn't very pleased and wasn't very happy against Forest thus will take time for me to calm down.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Clayton

Re: West Ham vs Viborg Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm Following our disgusted result against Nottingham Forest, West Ham need to change most of the squad p layers but only half of them due to too small squad and that West Ham spend the last 2 week trying to get a f*cking defender which came to no avail and cost us points against Nottingham forest as Ben Johnson is NOT suitable for central defender. I would hope to put some youth but still very short on defence so hopefully Dawson and Ogbonna will features that we badly needed.

Squad:

Areola

Ashby
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Downes
Coventry

Benrahma
Lanzini
Cornets or Fornals as I would rather have cornet in the Premier League 1st team player ahead of ineffective Fornals.

Scamacca

Hope to kick-start our season as I wasn't very pleased and wasn't very happy against Forest thus will take time for me to calm down.

You sure about your statement concerning Fornals ? If anyone should not be playing its Lanzini .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm
Did you actually watch the game Ibbs?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:41 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm Following our disgusted result against Nottingham Forest, West Ham need to change most of the squad p layers but only half of them due to too small squad and that West Ham spend the last 2 week trying to get a f*cking defender which came to no avail and cost us points against Nottingham forest as Ben Johnson is NOT suitable for central defender. I would hope to put some youth but still very short on defence so hopefully Dawson and Ogbonna will features that we badly needed.

Squad:

Areola

Ashby
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Downes
Coventry

Benrahma
Lanzini

Scamacca

You sure about your statement concerning Fornals ? If anyone should not be playing its Lanzini .
With our squad too thin, there aren't any players that can replace Lanzini or Fornals, except Cornet.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:50 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm
just for little bit as I had some one doing the tiles on floor. Need a bigger squad and Moyes failed that.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:57 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:41 pm
With our squad too thin, there aren't any players that can replace Lanzini or Fornals, except Cornet.
Why do you want to replace Fornals ? , who just got to play in his best position and had a good game .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:58 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:50 pm

just for little bit as I had some one doing the tiles on floor. Need a bigger squad and Moyes failed that.
Moyes ? , or whoever is doing the negotiating .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:58 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:57 pm

Why do you want to replace Fornals ? , who just got to play in his best position and had a good game .
He did well but perhaps need more pace. He has improve but need consistence level.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:58 pm
He did well but perhaps need more pace. He has improve but need consistence level.
Playing lanzini instead of fornals is not going to give us pace .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Areola
Ashby Johnson Ogbonna Longelo
Coventry Downes
Cornet Fornals Benrahma
Scamacca
Last edited by Clayton on Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.