Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham 2nd leg Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham 2nd leg Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

What a shame. When I saw that lineup, with exactly the same out of form players as the past few weeks, I thought, is he having a fucking laugh.

It's so uninspiring and familiar.

...and why don't you give Yarmolenko 3 mins. It's a pity that red card doesn't last a season, give all of us a fucking break..

deanox

Post by deanox »

The Krauts will spunk rangers
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:01 pm The Krauts will spunk rangers
I thought Leipzig would beat the haggis worrying vermin.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

It was just SOOOO predictable wasn’t it ?

So West Ham and what makes it worse is that deep down we all fucking knew it would be this way .

I’m so disappointed but I’m also fucking angry and this whole shitshow has been on a downward trajectory since October .
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:47 pm Its not over until the fat lady sings. But can we concentrate on 4th spot now? :D
Sadly not since 4th placed Arsenal have 63 pts and we have 52 with 3 games left to play. Truth be told I don't think we'll even hang on to 7th. How appealing will a season of non European football be to Declan? He must be just itching to sign a new contract... :?

I'll say it now. First new signing will be Michael Keane for about ten times what he's worth. It's all about ambition dontchya know?
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:05 pm It was just SOOOO predictable wasn’t it ?

So West Ham and what makes it worse is that deep down we all fucking knew it would be this way .

I’m so disappointed but I’m also fucking angry and this whole shitshow has been on a downward trajectory since October .
Yup, I've waited patiently for the last six months for improvments and changes and all that's happened, is confirmation of the same dumb-ass repetition that we feared would continue.

There is resolute stubborn and then there is stupid stubborn...what a second rate dumb-ass

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Never mind, we can still fight for 8th place....Norwich coming up, already relegated , nothing to lose, Wolves a game in hand and breathing down our necks...us thoroughly dejected , lacking a striker that knows how to score , a clueless intransigent manager......what could possibly go wrong ?

deanox

Post by deanox »

I hope Declan doesn't decide to fuck off due to our lack of ambition in making signings. We have to finish 7th at least or thats it for our best player in decades.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

deanox wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:18 pm I hope Declan doesn't decide to fuck off due to our lack of ambition in making signings. We have to finish 7th at least or thats it for our best player in decades.
Well he didn’t seem to be too bothered in his post match interview, had trouble looking the interviewer in the eye when he said “we’ll be back”…

Can’t wait to hear what that Cunt Moyes has got to say ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

deanox wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:18 pm I hope Declan doesn't decide to fuck off due to our lack of ambition in making signings. We have to finish 7th at least or thats it for our best player in decades.
Rice mate in his interview, mentioned the small squad and having to play 50 games. Just a subtle hint to Moyes and the board me thinks.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.