West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope ALL our players back from the priceless international matches in good shape. Everton may be on 17th but we always struggles to beat them especially at home so we need to upped our game. Bowen and Coufal are nearing their return but I don't expect them to start against Everton as Moyes may hope both of them to be ready for the Lyon game on Thursday.

April will be a BIG month for us in term of top 6 in Premier League AND willing to go through the Europa rounds. We need every players to avoid injuries and we need to be MORE CLINICAL in attack plus more better defending as well.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Soucek
Rice

Benrahma
Lanzini
Fornals

Antonio

As it is on a Sunday afternoon games which is a plus for our players returning from international to have more time to prepare. Let get a "DOUBLE" over them and show we are mean business for top 6. Also NO slow start.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Fine form as usual Ibbs
Glad you are back after the usurper last match! :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Post by 9898 »

Everton are dropping like a stone. Lampard is struggling to gain the confidence of fans and players. Club full of discontent.

West Ham 1 Everton 3
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs 👍
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:21 am Everton are dropping like a stone. Lampard is struggling to gain the confidence of fans and players. Club full of discontent.

West Ham 1 Everton 3
I wouldn't write Everton off at all.They have some decent players there and for the life of me,cannot see how they are down there.

They remind me of us back in 2002/03 season,when we had some real class players,who some how got relegated. Injuries up front didn't help us though.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:15 am Fine form as usual Ibbs
Glad you are back after the usurper last match! :lol:
:D :D :D Cheers mate!

Hope we can achieved something.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fat Frank would love to fuck us over

3-1 us.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

All players coming back from international are all unscathed and that a good thing for us.

Jarrod Bowen could feature for this match but much depend on the training today to Friday.

Only Ogbonna still out and he may play in our last 2 games but probably until pre-season.

Need all our players fit and ready for the challenging April month. Hope Antonio will start socring..

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

that last minute winner for them a few years ago still frickin haunts me, nearly threw the radio out the window..... always been a bogey team for us, although done well in recent times.
We are clearly in the ascendancy last couple of seasons....which what worries me. None of the players have clicked recently , which also worries me, Declan playing a full game and a half worries me....TBH i'm worried alot :D No doubt Fat Frankie will get them up for this and expect a tough game.

1-1 - calvert lewin & antonio.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

A win for us. Some sensible substitutions by David due to one eye on this game and the other on the frogs. Not many managers can do that but he can :shock:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............