Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Will be a pointless game as we will never reach the level of Liverpool and the same old boring crap results as usual plus Salah will do a theatrical action to win the game as usual. All I want for us to play to our maximum to get anything from this game.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Diop
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Antonio

Would rather to have 3 at the back with 2 wings back and hope we will perform better than the Southampton as we need to make an EFFORT. Hope we are not a pedestrian and we need to do better in FINAL THIRD of the pitch.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:15 pm Will be a pointless game as we will never reach the level of Liverpool and the same old boring crap results as usual plus Salah will do a theatrical action to win the game as usual. All I want for us to play to our maximum to get anything from this game.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Diop
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Antonio

Would rather to have 3 at the back with 2 wings back and hope we will perform better than the Southampton as we need to make an EFFORT. Hope we are not a pedestrian and we need to do better in FINAL THIRD of the pitch.

Cheers Ibbs.
Personally I think we'll get murdered.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:29 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:15 pm Will be a pointless game as we will never reach the level of Liverpool and the same old boring crap results as usual plus Salah will do a theatrical action to win the game as usual. All I want for us to play to our maximum to get anything from this game.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Diop
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Antonio

Cheers Ibbs.
Personally I think we'll get murdered.
Myself, I'm sure we'll surprise the grinning robot cunt and his Tom Daley clones attacking from start to finish, ending up convincing winners.

These mushrooms are wonderful Elvis. Where did you get them and is that Shergar you arrived on ?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

This game will be our first real good hiding this season.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Not looking forward to this one at all.

Surely it's now time to realise that Benrahma simply isn't good enough and give Vlasic a run. He may not be the answer but he sure as hell is harder to knock off the ball than the Algerian. Moyes paid a lot of money for the guy, at least by our standards, and for the life of me I can't understand why he isn't being used,

Can he really be any less effective than Benrahma and the post Christmas Antonio ? Of course not. But don't just throw the poor cunt in against Liverpool, take the customary spanking, and them leave him on the bench again. Some idiots have written him off as "dogshit" without seeing him for more than a few minutes in matches. He may well prove to be "dogshit" but at least give him a decent chance to show it FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

It’s a weird game. We’re expecting to be bent over and given a spanking, and rightly so. But, this game we can play to our strength of counter attacking and we always lift our game against these sorts of teams. With that in mind, I still expect defeat, but we might possibly make a game of it…..maybe
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:05 am It’s a weird game. We’re expecting to be bent over and given a spanking, and rightly so. But, this game we can play to our strength of counter attacking and we always lift our game against these sorts of teams. With that in mind, I still expect defeat, but we might possibly make a game of it…..maybe
Now I’m not really convinced you are an Englishman or a West Ham fan.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:05 am It’s a weird game. We’re expecting to be bent over and given a spanking, and rightly so. But, this game we can play to our strength of counter attacking and we always lift our game against these sorts of teams. With that in mind, I still expect defeat, but we might possibly make a game of it…..maybe
Let's hope your right. After all I doubt anyone saw our 3-0 win there under Bilic a few years back coming, did they ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

thankfully, England v Ireland is on about the same time....suspect i will be watching that..albeit i think we'll get spanked in that as well.

Have a lot of liverpool supporting mates and i suppose at least i can say its 1-1 for the season.

3-0 da pool

i seem to recall johnson made his debut either against city or liverpool and did really well. Whats the harm in giving another youngster an outing, got to be better than flogging the 1st team to death week in week out. spoiler - this wont happen.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Seville next Thursday ?

“Rest” the fucking lot of em .

Play the kids .

Plan B

Fuck …. Who woke me up I was getting really excited there ?
Bring back Jonathon !