West Ham vs Newcastle Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Newcastle Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

All I hope we will perform better against Newcastle whom I never, will never accept their ownership due to Right Issue and I hope we will wipe that stupid smile off Alan Shearer who made me boiled as he is a very disgraceful person, worst than Lineker.

Hope to have Zouma back in the side and need to to stop Maxine attacking as he is the main threat to us so we need to be in top. Zouma can handle him but Diop, although he has a decent game against Leicester but Maxine will destroy Diop very easily. Hope Cresswell will do better and I hope Johnson will replace Coufal. Antonio need to start scoring and not to rely on Bowen too much.

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Ricey
Soucek

Bowen
Lanzini
Fornals

Antonio

Hope we will have a good game and be counted that we are NOT SMALL CLUB!! Shearer can do one!

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs 👍
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Just heard that Kieran Trippier has broken his foot, this will ruin Newcastle chances and they may end up getting relegated. Bad news for England, good news for West Ham. whufc_crest ..... :D

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Noni wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 pm Just heard that Kieran Trippier has broken his foot, this will ruin Newcastle chances and they may end up getting relegated. Bad news for England, good news for West Ham. whufc_crest ..... :D
Hope so as I find Newcastle owner a disgrace and will ruin football.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 pm Just heard that Kieran Trippier has broken his foot, this will ruin Newcastle chances and they may end up getting relegated. Bad news for England, good news for West Ham. whufc_crest ..... :D
Yeah my mate was saying about that yesterday. Massive blow for them but great for us
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:24 pm
Yeah my mate was saying about that yesterday. Massive blow for them but great for us
Not sure about that tbh. Imo Saint-Maximin is their key player. One class act. Hopefully Coufal will show some of his form of last season. We sure as hell need him to be on his game.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:27 am

Not sure about that tbh. Imo Saint-Maximin is their key player. One class act. Hopefully Coufal will show some of his form of last season. We sure as hell need him to be on his game.
I didn’t say he was their key player, I said a massive blow. His better defending than his predecessor and his free kicks (2 in 2 games) will be missed
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Very difficult game to call. A team near the top not firing on all cylinders at home to a team near the bottom who've won their last three and with the momentum. But Trippier will be a big loss to them I agree.

Much as I find the manner of their upturn distasteful I don't think him being out for 6-8 weeks will be an issue as the three at the bottom are looking the Championship in the face.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:27 am

And of course they have Chris bloody Woods who always scores against West Ham. Still, DM has a whole week to finely tune all the moving parts, so that should give everyone huge enthusiasm.

Given the talent available and competition for each position, he doesn't have an easy task. Is he a Jesse Lingard away from his perfect XI ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

In much the same way as bugeyes pulled off a masterstroke at Vile Park last season, doubling up Coufal and Fredericks against Grealish, it wouldn't be a bad idea against St Maximim.

Harvey Barnes had Coufal on toast on Sunday and I fear the worst. It would mean losing a bit in midfield but it would reduce Toon's attacking threat by over 50%.