Zouma could face jail

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Zouma could face jail

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 am
JayK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:50 am

Have they made him aware of that yet?

I read earlier (maybe it’s been posted here already) French law states he could still be punished by them and face up to 4 years in prison.
Won't happen. The fine mentioned also was less than he paid already.
Yeah can’t see it happening tbh Joe but was reported.
Where did you see he paid more?
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Play the card Kurt
Should shut every cunt up then.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:48 am Play the card Kurt
Should shut every cunt up then.
:lol:

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

French Football Federation president calls for apology of West Ham’s Kurt Zouma to be accepted
9th February 2022

end of so pick him for Sunday DM morals everyone has them providing nobody has caught them on film doing something horrible :roll:

such a pure bunch of supporters pure as the driven snow no foot prints to be seen whufc_crest

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:29 am
eskimo joe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 am

Won't happen. The fine mentioned also was less than he paid already.
I read it in an article on 1app , quoted 60k, don't remember the rag thoug
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am
JayK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:29 am

I read it in an article on 1app , quoted 60k, don't remember the rag thoug
Fair enough mate
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:06 pm
Castiron wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:35 pm Still think it was a massive fuck up by Moyes to play him, and Zouma has to live with what he's done, but I've just seen that 200k have signed a petition to get him prosecuted, but the Mason Greenwood petition got 100 signatures to get him charged.
Fucking madness.
It just proves the people of the UK think more of Animals than other human beings.

Though to be fair,Animals are more loyal and loving.
Better than humans IMHO, they are so loyal and don't backstab! ;)

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Dagger wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:59 am French Football Federation president calls for apology of West Ham’s Kurt Zouma to be accepted
9th February 2022

end of so pick him for Sunday DM morals everyone has them providing nobody has caught them on film doing something horrible :roll:

such a pure bunch of supporters pure as the driven snow no foot prints to be seen whufc_crest
Not sure the point you're trying to make? I for one, have never kicked an animal, or a person! Blokes a despicable cunt, not sure there is an argument against that.
Covid in the Boardroom

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I just wonder how far the club will go to defend the indefensible. They've already lost 2 sponsors and you'll have to imagine the old share price is taking a right kicking - although since they're private shares it's next to impossible to find out, although Forbes has WHU down 18% over the past 2 years and I imagine the Zouma affair is doing nothing to reverse that trend in valuation.

Unless an outcome is found that pacifies everyone, I suspect the dark arts of private company finance will eventually dictate the clubs final actions.

I'm at like 60-40% that we'll end up binning Zouma.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:03 am I just wonder how far the club will go to defend the indefensible. They've already lost 2 sponsors and you'll have to imagine the old share price is taking a right kicking - although since they're private shares it's next to impossible to find out, although Forbes has WHU down 18% over the past 2 years and I imagine the Zouma affair is doing nothing to reverse that trend in valuation.

Unless an outcome is found that pacifies everyone, I suspect the dark arts of private company finance will eventually dictate the clubs final actions.

I'm at like 60-40% that we'll end up binning Zouma.
Have the club defended Zouma today ? Do you have the link ?
Yesterday, all I saw was condemnation in the clubs statement or is your comment based on the fact that they have not sacked him ? Or is it the usual policy of attacking everything about the club on here ?

I think what he did was awful and despicable but some of the rhetoric is ridiculous. A geezer playing for Borehamwood stabbed someone and did time, he is still playing football. You may not agree with the 250,000 fine being enough of a punishment for what Zouma did but quite how you make that into the club supporting him is anyone's guess. I thought that making him play rather than letting him hide from the ire of supporters was actually a good idea.

As for the share price ? Do me a favour. There are companies lining up to share the PL pie and I am sure you can work out why the share price has dropped in the last 2 years. Have a think about what has been happening in the last two years.