A big big week ahead.

Chat about anything football related here!
Porterman

A big big week ahead.

Post by Porterman »

Have to say I havent got involved in "the debates" of the last week or so (mainly due to working almost non stop,painting the partners staircase when she was away sunning herself and quaffing too much beer whilst playing golf badly) but all things considered I think we almost "have to draw a veil" over whats happened (or not as has been the case) and almost try to think of Wednesday as THE START OF THE SEASON.

To that end EVERYBODY has a part to play.

BILIC MUST DECIDE what he see's as "his strongest side" and CONVINCE THE PLAYERS OF THAT .

The fans must then "get behind what they see" and CONCENTRATE ON THE FOOTBALL and forget all about this "standing/sitting stuff and " oh we are not at our home any more".

Sorry guys (and gals) BUT THINGS ARE PRETTY CLEAR ON BOTH FRONTS.

1) Your not allowed to stand by law (rightly or wrongly)
2) We moved stadium to try and ensure we have a stable and sustainable future which will allow us to grow and develope in what is an increasingly changing marketplace (ie you cant have a stadium costing x/y/z sitting there only hosting a football match every 2 weeks).

THE CLUB have an onus to really get to grips with "whatever the issues are" be they seating arrangements/segregation/access etc and FULLY BACK THE FANS UP.

Otherwise all that will happen is EVERYBODY WILL LOSE OUT!!!

Back to "the playing side".

I personally feel that Bilic has acquired "too many players" and is running around likie a headles schicken trying "this and that" with very little (if any) of it working!!!

I think the players have become " disillusioned somewhat" due to this and this has lead to our downfall.

Of course "there have been injuries" which have not helped BUT HE AND EVERYBODY ELSE have to stop hiding behind that and concentrate on the job in hand.

To that end we have 2 fixture that on paper you could not have chosen better.

But they will only be won if he gets everybody onside....and quickly!!!

There is no need for "panic stations" yet but another 2 poor results(particularly given the fixtures) would see things get cranked up to very high levels (IMO) very quickly.

Come on Slav.

Start sending the message out "that OUR WEST HAM" is here and its going to be a long and happy voyage.