West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Still feeling at dizzy height until hopefully more longer than this Saturday. Crystal Palace is always a tough team for us to beat especially our turf. All I hope our players are fine, especially Fornals after his ankle was brutally stamped so hope he will be OK but in worst scenario, if he is injured, then Lanzini could replace him. Fabianski should be ok but if not, Areola will deputise.

Squad:

Fabianski

Coufal
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell

rice
Soucek

Bowen
Benrahma
Fornals

Antonio

Hope we are fired up for this match and hope Antonio keep his rich vein of scoring on-going. Let have them and hope west Ham to get 9 points out of 9 from the start for the first time in Premier League history and first time since 1983-84 when West Ham won 5 out of 5, scored 15 and conceded 3. under Lyall stewardship.

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Re: West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

Nice stars there Ibbs.
We’re carrying on our momentum nicely and think we can get the 3 points and stay top. Hoping for a Chelsea vs Liverpool draw
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:08 pm Nice stars there Ibbs.
We’re carrying on our momentum nicely and think we can get the 3 points and stay top. Hoping for a Chelsea vs Liverpool draw
I ditto that, hope Man City draw with Arsenal but that unlikely unless Arsenal need to improve but can't see that happening.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:55 pm
I ditto that, hope Man City draw with Arsenal but that unlikely unless Arsenal need to improve but can't see that happening.
I can’t see that either tbh Ibbs. And just think, if arsenal don’t score in that game, they’ll have to pick their goal of the month from a training session :lol:
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:07 pm

I can’t see that either tbh Ibbs. And just think, if arsenal don’t score in that game, they’ll have to pick their goal of the month from a training session :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Can't agree with that Ibby. Imo we're not going to finish above Man City whatever happens but Arsenal are one of the so called "Big 6" who we should be targeting to finish above again.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Can't agree with that Ibby. Imo we're not going to finish above Man City whatever happens but Arsenal are one of the so called "Big 6" who we should be targeting to finish above again.
Hope so if Arteta stayed by Xmas as you know November is the month for sacking manager. Also would love to finish above our bitter enemy Tottenham Hotspurs if Kane leave.

The weakest of the 6 or7 big club (if you include Leicester), are Arsenal, Leicester and Tottenham as West Ham best they can finish is 5th or even 6th if Tottenham finished above us but hard to take over Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool as those 4 are miles above the rest. The only chance of us going to champions League is to win the Europa Cup but we need bigger strength in depth to achieve that.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

3 - 0 us.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm coming up from Zummerzet for the game so I expect nothing less than a 7-0 win. I'll have my BILIC OUT banner under my hoodie should things go wrong and if anyone wants to buy me a drink on the boat don't be shy.

I drink anything really but first ask at the bar if they've got any Dettol in the cupboard.