PAI Capital

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: PAI Capital

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

That would be the Red Manc guru Rio then
Whoopy fucking doo

Tom (Silent Night) Skinner likes !!

Bosh.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

So they have an agreement in place to buy the club and the Stadium? Surely that would be close to a billion invested, then what an open checkbook?

Also if pinky & perky take this deal for around 4-500 mill, they then turnaround and give 30% back to the council (in the region of 150m). Whereas if they make the same deal in 18 months, they get the lot, so why on earth would they jump the gun on this deal and not just wait. If there are takers now, after the this down year income wise, surely there will be takers in 18 months?
#fuckqatar2022

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Is PAI Capital has sufficient funds like Leicester or is it a fake one like the Vendy at Blackburn?

I don't think they will buy West Ham unless have to wait until 2023 for the 20% of sale to end.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:14 pm Is PAI Capital has sufficient funds like Leicester or is it a fake one like the Vendy at Blackburn?

I don't think they will buy West Ham unless have to wait until 2023 for the 20% of sale to end.
Leicester's different Ibby. Majority shareholder at Leicester is a very wealthy bloke with a long name which I won't attempt to type here. PAI is a company supported by share capital.

As someone pointed out here recently they are a fairly new company so there is no need for them to have filed accounts yet. So the answer to your question is probably that no one knows.

Hope that helps. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Read the statement again. They are NOT buying the site, they would be taking a new lease so the level of investment is minimal.

They have only "reached the core principles" of an agreement not signed an agreement in principle as they later intimate.

As such there is no reason now why Brady could not get the same deal.

But of course the rest of the statement is exactly what those who despise GSB have been longing to hear, which will help raise the hysteria against them to put them under more pressure to sit down and negotiate.

Remember PAI have not published accounts as they are leas than 2 years old and have shown no proof of funds, and quite how they will pass the PL owners test is yet to be seen.

Personally I would love it if we had a decent wealthy individual come along and take GSB ot once and for all, but if you think PAI are the answer you really want to be careful what you wish for

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:40 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:14 pm Is PAI Capital has sufficient funds like Leicester or is it a fake one like the Vendy at Blackburn?

Leicester's different Ibby. Majority shareholder at Leicester is a very wealthy bloke with a long name which I won't attempt to type here. PAI is a company supported by share capital.

As someone pointed out here recently they are a fairly new company so there is no need for them to have filed accounts yet. So the answer to your question is probably that no one knows.

Hope that helps. ;)
Cheers mate, as I don't want West Ham to end up like QPr, Blackburn, Sunderland and Ipswich. Have to be very careful who want to buy West Ham that has proof of funds and I hope West Ham one day to have good owners, similar of Leicester City.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:40 pm

Hope that helps. ;)
Well what has happened, is a hitherto unknown company have by association with a named premier football club, attracted a lot of free publicity for itself and it's celebrity endorsers.

The Daily Mail readers (and the readers wives), may not have heard of PAI, but they are on first name terms with Rio Ferdinand and ex-Apprentice businessman Thomas Skinner and can follow a story as badly constructed as any other one, while simultaneously forming a firm opinion about it.

I must confess, initially I confused the name with IPA and thought a brewery company were in for the club...seemed a natural fit really

JayK

Post by JayK »

So Rio is involved and loves the club just a few weeks after urging Man Utd to buy Rice. He may have misdefined the word love
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Could it be that PAI are just after buying the lease of the stadium from E20,the owners of the stadium?

E20 are charging G & S between 2-3 million a year for rent now.

What is stopping them buying the Lease and the asking the Dildo Bros or whoever owns us, to pay £30 million in rent?Or even higher?Could we turn into a Coventry City and have to move,because it`1s too expensive to play there?

Maybe there is a clause in place to stop that?

Just asking.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm Could it be that PAI are just after buying the lease of the stadium from E20,the owners of the stadium?

E20 are charging G & S between 2-3 million a year for rent now.

What is stopping them buying the Lease and the asking the Dildo Bros or whoever owns us, to pay £30 million in rent?Or even higher?Could we turn into a Coventry City and have to move,because it`1s too expensive to play there?

Maybe there is a clause in place to stop that?

Just asking.
Did we not sign a 99 year lease when we moved in ? shirley it's not leased year by year and renegotiated every year