Jack Sullivan has his say.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Jack Sullivan has his say.

Post by Whiskyman »

hammerman69 wrote: For what it is worth, my wife teaches dyslexic kids for a living and also my best friend suffers from it
Then I'm pretty sure Mrs Hammerman and your friend will happily confirm that report wasn't written by someone who suffers from that particular condition.

But it does seem bloody unfair that dyslexia is such an awkward word to spell. I shall write a strongly worded letter to the DNA.

That's the National Dyslexic Association ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Whiskyman wrote:
hammerman69 wrote: For what it is worth, my wife teaches dyslexic kids for a living and also my best friend suffers from it
Then I'm pretty sure Mrs Hammerman and your friend will happily confirm that report wasn't written by someone who suffers from that particular condition.

But it does seem bloody unfair that dyslexia is such an awkward word to spell. I shall write a strongly worded letter to the DNA.

That's the National Dyslexic Association ;)
No, I would imagine it was written by him and spellchecked...just a thought mate !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Avit wrote:'I still am in the mind that our new home is fantastic for me, it’s beautiful – my view is better than expected '

What did he expect?

To be sitting behind a post..... or did Brady take her big hat off.

I'm guessing his job there is Chief Spin Doctor.

We won't see him for dust when it's conker season............
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

grandad wrote:
westsideboy wrote:This article is written Jack Sullivan @jsullivanwhu
Ex has been pestering me about doing an article for a while now. So I thought this would be a good time to do it! This has been my first week working at West Ham, and it has also been a very eventful week and weekend for West Ham too. Sadly, eventful in the wrong way, not only the result but the problems we had at the stadium, both of which I find unacceptable.First I will start with the result, which I know Slaven was far from happy about! He even told me he couldn’t sleep. The team’s performance was the best I’ve seen until the 30 min mark past! We looked exciting, fast and dominated the game. Watford were up against it but sadly we gave them a way back in. The one thing in football I hate to see is when a team shoots themselves in the foot, which we did for their second goal. From then on the momentum was with Watford, and they got another two goals in second half! From Christmas last year we have conceded too many goals, I think it almost averaged out at two goals a game! I personally believe it was because Antonio was at RB, however this may not be the case, the problem maybe deeper! Maybe the team is not working hard enough or we need a midfielder to sit, almost what Nordtveit did at his last club! I was at the training ground today and Bilic was enforcing defending making them put in challenges and defending as a unit. Which is maybe just what we need! I have full faith that we can sort this with players like Ogbonna and Arbeloa still yet to kick a ball this year for us. For me Ogbonna will make a big difference as I see him as our best CB at the moment.
I honestly believe we will score goals for fun with the strength and depth we have in all attacking positions! We were in the top four on goals scored last year and I can’t see why that will change. I still have massive faith in the team and management staff, and know that the set up at the training ground is second to none. Rush Green is perfect from the gym to the kit-men to the pitches. I was with the player liaison officer today and he was out until 21:00 last night, looking for homes/flats for new players. Everything is right at the training ground and it’s only a matter of time until we see that on the pitch. It’s really important we sort out the goal problems and keep a few clean sheets, as if the opposition can’t score they can’t win! Thankfully not letting in goals is an easier thing to get right then to try and score them. Eg. Sam at Sunderland last year, he got it right in a few weeks.
However, the issues at the stadium is something the club are working very hard to get right. Whilst the vast majority of supporters are always impeccably behaved any fans fighting their own is awful, and embarrassing! At the end of the day we are a big family and we need to stick together. I still am in the mind that our new home is fantastic for me, it’s beautiful – my view is better than expected and the facilities are outstanding! For me it’s like coming to a cup final every two weeks.
However, there has been a few problems and I’m not going to gloss over that. The club issued a statement that has identified issues with the stewarding and we have insisted that the operator deals with this, and I know the club we will not rest until it’s sorted. The club has also already moved some people around the ground into more likeminded areas, and will see more segregation in place between the home and away fans by the next game.
Moving to such a new and vast stadium was always going to have teething problems but I promise you the club is dealing with them, rather than moaning about them! We expect we have mad a few mistakes however now is not the time to sit about however it’s much more important to act on them
At the end of the day, I am a supporter in a very privileged position and I hope this gives you more of an inside view as to what has been going on behind the scenes. I hope you can give the staff at West Ham time to sort out the problems, and I know they will. I look foward to seeing you at West Brom.
COYI

Jack if your reading this

What a load of old cunt
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

redhammer wrote:For those not aware, Jack is dyslexic.
So if he was a devil worshipper he might well sell his soul to Santa
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

redhammer wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Bloody hell NM, are you in my head?!, those very words crossed my mind when I read Geos post. Those and does dyslexia mean you can't use paragraphs.

The original article does have paragraphs EJ, just the way it has been copied on to this thread makes it seem there isn't any.
That is it exactly maestro. Nail hit head on. As my governess at boarding school used to say, transposition is the devil that hides from us all. She knew a lot about copy and paste

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Has the Little Shit said anything lately, or has he kept his head down with everything going on?

palerider

Post by palerider »

He asked what flavour jelly they had in the kitchen.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

dagenhamdave wrote:Has the Little Shit said anything lately, or has he kept his head down with everything going on?
They seek him here, they seek him there, that scarlet pimplenawall.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Where o where is the "Little Shit", the silence is deafening.
Don't suppose we will hear fuck all from the cunt until the January window, when we will be promised a "Marquee" Defender, Goalkeeper & Striker, and end up with an extended contract for Ginge, Rob Green & Peter Crouch, both on loan with an option to buy? Which is now our proven way to obtain the best players from around the World! :oops: