So proud to be a Hammer this season.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: So proud to be a Hammer this season.

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Yes of course. Back to the pinnacle of English football where West Ham United have always proudly resided these past 50 or 60 years.

Oh, hang on. I think that should have read Manchester United. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And we think Spurs fans are deluded. :lol: ;)
Indeed we do and rightly so , though I’m a teeny weeny bit jealous that it’s not us in the cup final .

As for the rest of your post , are you sure that was my contribution that you meant to quote
mate ?

Quoted the right bit mate. The reference to Moyes noshers and the implication that he could be a one season wonder kind of implied, to my simple mind at least, that previous managers have somehow enjoyed sustained success over a longer period.

Of course Moyes could easily be a one season wonder but even if that proves to be the case it won’t be the first time a West Ham team has tanked after a decent season would it.

For me the bloke , for all his faults,,deserves a bit of noshing. Potentially our best season ever, if we do by some miracle achieve CL qualification entitles him to a bit of brown nosing imo.

Dwelling on a non existent past is the last thing I ever do .
Only ever look to the future....

And if that manky Scots git has us in a similar position next season and the season after I’ll start to like him :D
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:57 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:00 pm Talk turned to football this morning as a workmate is a Newcastle fan.
He said “I hope that we get relegated so that our owner fucks off and takes a loss. We must have the worst owner in English football. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Hammers. I’d start going for the them if we did go down.” :lol:
Disgusting behaviour and he shouldn’t call himself a fan if talking about changing teams. You can change your house, your car, your wife, but you cannot change your football team
Agreed. Although his comment was a bit tongue in cheek, what I found amusing was “Newcastle have a shit owner - I might support West Ham instead”.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Disgusting behaviour and he shouldn’t call himself a fan if talking about changing teams. You can change your house, your car, your wife, but you cannot change your football team
Agreed. Although his comment was a bit tongue in cheek, what I found amusing was “Newcastle have a shit owner - I might support West Ham instead”.
At least their shit owner is trying to sell.....unlike ours :oops:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:35 pm

100% spot on.
Our greedy shitcunts will hang on to the last.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ha ha yep, if the decision would only be down to the owners he must’ve been drinking.......continuously :lol:
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:00 pm Talk turned to football this morning as a workmate is a Newcastle fan.
He said “I hope that we get relegated so that our owner fucks off and takes a loss. We must have the worst owner in English football. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Hammers. I’d start going for the them if we did go down.” :lol:
Them 4 rules have been spot on for me :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Not enough money involved to sell just yet. 2023 is the year I think.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:52 pm

Them 4 rules have been spot on for me :D :D
And me! :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 pm

100% spot on.
Our greedy shitcunts will hang on to the last.
Indeed my learned friend. Although I'm considering a takeover.

Shares in my entertainment channel 'Jizzbusters' have gone through the roof because of lockdown and I've had a 20bn offer from the States. Lady Pale and myself are thinking of somewhere smaller too, maybe just 5 bedrooms with a couple of acres for the yaks. Pale Towers is worth another billion and tbh I've thought about retiring from the Albanian trafficking lark. It's been highly lucrative but probably for a younger bloke now. Too many early trips to Dungeness to pick up the chaps and shoot the darker fuckers lying about their nationality.

I think the shysters would take 500m to fuck off don't you ? I might keep the duchess on for stress-relieving duties if you get my drift.

I'll keep you posted.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Congratulations to everyone involved with the club, including the long suffering fans.

It has been white an amazing season, especially when everyone and their dog thought we would struggle.
Flairon