10 game ban for Racism

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: 10 game ban for Racism

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:40 pm

And that Cunt never so much as checked to see if the keeper was ok (see what I did there :lol: ) let alone apologise.
The keeper was a white caucasian. His assailant, and I don't think anyone can argue with that choice of word, was, shall we say, dark skinned. Therefore--------

And taking this one step further. My grandson has developed a taste for rap music. I drive him to school most mornings and have to listen to the fucking stuff. The dreaded "N" word is used very liberally in the crap that passes as music by those who would in the past have been referred to by many of us white caucasians as "N's" . So if they can use it why can't the rest of us.

Equality it ain't. ;)
I feel exactly the same about their music.Many occasions,lyrics like"white pussy"(and I don't mean the house cat) is mentioned,but it is deemed the norm.

It actually really makes my blood boil.I feel there is one rule for them and one for us.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I drive my son to college.

Choice of music not up for debate. Sweet Home Alabama on a continuous loop, full volume.

He doesn't complain but I've had an email from the college about me wearing a white pillowcase on my head with eye holes cut out.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:26 am I drive my son to college.

Choice of music not up for debate. Sweet Home Alabama on a continuous loop, full volume.

He doesn't complain but I've had an email from the college about me wearing a white pillowcase on my head with eye holes cut out.
A fine piece my good man.
Where my son lives, is like a scene from deliverence.
At night we often sit out on the porch in our check shirts and play dueling Banjos, the upside down burning cross just adds to the feel of the place.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:11 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:26 am I drive my son to college.

At night we often sit out on the porch in our check shirts and play dueling Banjos, the upside down burning cross just adds to the feel of the place.
:lol:

Indeed.

Quite often the moonshine takes over and I'm found chewing tobacco wearing nothing but cowboy boots and a Confederate flag around my shoulders in the middle of Taunton.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:13 am
palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 am

I can't get the thought of you with a baseball cap worn backwards and baggy jeans worn low, giving the imaginary gun gesture to the people of Welwyn Garden City out of my head.

Word.

That’s just fuckin priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Indeed.

Quite often the moonshine takes over and I'm found chewing tobacco wearing nothing but cowboy boots and a Confederate flag around my shoulders in the middle of Taunton.
Ah the memories.
One minute your yodelling at the top of your lungs and the next you're striding purposefully along the beach wearing nothing more than a Davey Crockett hat with beaver pelts slung over your shoulder, listening to boxcar Willie.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:15 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm

The keeper was a white caucasian. His assailant, and I don't think anyone can argue with that choice of word, was, shall we say, dark skinned. Therefore--------

And taking this one step further. My grandson has developed a taste for rap music. I drive him to school most mornings and have to listen to the fucking stuff. The dreaded "N" word is used very liberally in the crap that passes as music by those who would in the past have been referred to by many of us white caucasians as "N's" . So if they can use it why can't the rest of us.

Equality it ain't. ;)
I feel exactly the same about their music.Many occasions,lyrics like"white pussy"(and I don't mean the house cat) is mentioned,but it is deemed the norm.

It actually really makes my blood boil.I feel there is one rule for them and one for us.
Eminem writes a pretty mean lyric.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Indeed.

That sort of behaviour would certainly get a reaction in downtown Welwyn Garden City. But I would have thought it to be "de riguer" in Somerset. Back in the day the lynchings of anyone remotely suspected of liberalist leanings in Nempnett Thrubwell. and Catsgore were a joy to behold.

I blame it on the alcoholic apple juice. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

73B1680F-7BA7-4F70-A1FA-EEF7B886FFDA.jpeg
73B1680F-7BA7-4F70-A1FA-EEF7B886FFDA.jpeg (189.69 KiB) Viewed 823 times
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Indeed.

That sort of behaviour would certainly get a reaction in downtown Welwyn Garden City. But I would have thought it to be "de riguer" in Somerset. Back in the day the lynchings of anyone remotely suspected of liberalist leanings in Nempnett Thrubwell. and Catsgore were a joy to behold.

I blame it on the alcoholic apple juice. ;)
Catsgore's just up the road from me.