10 game ban for Racism

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: 10 game ban for Racism

Post by JayK »

See what happens if a white guy claimed he’d been racially abused
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:09 am See what happens if a white guy claimed he’d been racially abused
Shut it Honkey

:lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:09 am See what happens if a white guy claimed he’d been racially abused
Nothing significant because nobody would believe a white person could be injured by some daft nonsense...which means...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

The transcript of the confrontation has been released. This is the unabridged version of what was said

Kamara (after a challenge by Czech opponent) You fucking cunt
Czech player im response You bigger cunt Gramatically incorrect of course , but English isn't his first language, so an understandable lapse into pidgin English.

Clearly judging from Kamara's reaction at the time the word "bigger" was misheard by the sensitive little flower. I will leave to the vivid imaginations of forum users what word Kamara actually thought he heard. ;)
Last edited by Whiskyman on Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I can't see how somebody can be given a 10 match ban without any concrete evidence,unless the person in question has admitted it?.
This sets a very dangerous precedence to me.
How many players can make out they have been racially abused?
With many jumping on the bandwagon of BLM ,if you get accused, it could ruin your whole career today.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Unless it's unequivocally clear what the Czech player said, which it isn't, then 10 games is scandalous and proves that if it concerns racism it's now guilty unless proven innocent.

About 10 years ago there was the Mark Clattenburg thing where he allegedly called Jon Obi Mikel a monkey. Another Chelsea player said he may have heard it but wasn't sure. Clattenburg was cleared. It would not happen today.

Careers are finished now if it happens. Maybe not so much in Eastern Europe but certainly here. So lawyers are going to get even richer if they can form a niche market for defending their wronged clients. The football authorities have made a rod for their own back.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

One of the worst to play the race card when it suits him is Naymar......uses it to cover up his own misgivings and fuckups... :oops:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 pm Unless it's unequivocally clear what the Czech player said, which it isn't, then 10 games is scandalous and proves that if it concerns racism it's now guilty unless proven innocent.

About 10 years ago there was the Mark Clattenburg thing where he allegedly called Jon Obi Mikel a monkey. Another Chelsea player said he may have heard it but wasn't sure. Clattenburg was cleared. It would not happen today.

Careers are finished now if it happens. Maybe not so much in Eastern Europe but certainly here. So lawyers are going to get even richer if they can form a niche market for defending their wronged clients. The football authorities have made a rod for their own back.
Ron Atkinson was the trailblazer in this regard, when he set the standard of unacceptable banter using some "It 'aint half hot mum" incautious remarks about Marcel Desailly in 2004.

His career ("Mr Bojangles") never looked back after that...or forwards

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:32 pm Ok I know how you all like a racism debate...

The Slavic Prague player has got a 10 game ban for racism.
No one knows what he said accept Glen Kamara the Rangers player.
Now Slavia claim the player said “You Fucking guy” which if true the 10 game ban is a little extreme, on the other hand if you believe what the Rangers guy claimed what he said then the ban is not enough.

How many games ban should a player get for racially abusing another player?
Not as much as Kemar Roofe got (4 games) for fracturing the skull of the keeper in that game in one of the worst tackles I have seen for a while.
Last edited by h69 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:49 pm
Towie wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:32 pm Ok I know how you all like a racism debate...

The Slavic Prague player has got a 10 game ban for racism.
No one knows what he said accept Glen Kamara the Rangers player.
Now Slavia claim the player said “You Fucking guy” which if true the 10 game ban is a little extreme, on the other hand if you believe what the Rangers guy claimed what he said then the ban is not enough.

How many games ban should a player get for racially abusing another player?
Not and much as Kemar Roofe got (4 games) for fracturing the skull of the keeper in that game in one of the worst tackles I have seen for a while.
And that Cunt never so much as checked to see if the keeper was ok (see what I did there :lol: ) let alone apologise.
Bring back Jonathon !