Am i reading too much into this..

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: Am i reading too much into this..

Post by hd1 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 am Was never going to happen, the thieves will not pay the money and I doubt he wants to stay. Still, it will make room for another loan to come in
There's a fair few assumptions in that post :D

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 am Was never going to happen, the thieves will not pay the money and I doubt he wants to stay. Still, it will make room for another loan to come in
That's a really long post for you, really hope you haven't taxed your brain too much and resulted in a long convalescence.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

The one year left on his contract will drive the the value down on the sale no matter what the valuation is set at. That said what could have been 15 m a couple of months ago is now considerably north of that. I wouldn't see a problem for our owners to pay this if we make CL, anything less and I see him going elsewhere.
#fuckqatar2022

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Ironworks, no wallpaper to bore of the walls? You dreary fucker. No conspiracies to uncover? You fucking daft cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

h69

Post by h69 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:23 pm https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/202 ... OxlSVKnggi

@2.17 When the interviewer states we could be in the Champs league and then asks "do you want to be part of that ?"...

He very carefully answers "its a first time for West Ham (CL) and a brilliant achievement"...doesnt say yes doesnt say no, just states a fact, almost as if he knows he wont be with us next season...Ive noticed in other questions and interviews hes very careful about making any answers/statement that alludes in any way to staying with us...hmmm
I doubt he has decided yet. Will wait to see how the season pans out and what his club want to do and then make a decision based on offers. We have as much chance as anyone as I think he is not entirely money oriented but lets see what happens.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

His not our player,so it`s not up to us to decide.

Just enjoy the next 7 games lads and we will see where we are at the end of it,aye.

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:49 pm His not our player,so it`s not up to us to decide.

Just enjoy the next 7 games lads and we will see where we are at the end of it,aye.
Exactly. He has gone up in my estimation for his skill and the fact that I believe he is a nice guy in and around the squad. He is very popular apparently and quite grounded so the team seem to think.