Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

8 minutes of injury time
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck it ,made a game of it second half after shooting ourslves in the foot

Never a dull affair with our mob

Onwards and upwards.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shame the second half performance didn’t rescue a point but can someone please tell me what the fuck Benrahma brings to the table?

I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until now but all it proves to me is if you buy from the championship you get championship quality.

Total waste of 30 mill.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Really impressed with the fight in some of our players , but the mistakes were made by players past their best and hopefully not starting next season . We are a team on the up , hopefully our push for europe will continue against Chelsea . But we need a decent transfer fund in the summer for Moyes to build on this season .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope Lingard will be ok as he was seen hobbled off injury. Need him most as Antonio already out and Lanzini and Benrahma is no where near Lingard ability.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm Really impressed with the fight in some of our players , but the mistakes were made by players past their best and hopefully not starting next season . We are a team on the up , hopefully our push for europe will continue against Chelsea . But we need a decent transfer fund in the summer for Moyes to build on this season .
If we don’t get a decent transfer fund in Summer, then it not worth entering Europe competition as can you imagine playing PSG & Bayern? Would be double figures.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Clayton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:58 pm

Really not sure what Benrahma would offer , really would like him to do well but haven't seen anything to suggest he can .
Agree but when your desperate sometimes you have to try something left field. I reckon he would flourish given this opposition.

In fact the more you see of Newcastle the more embarrassing it becomes to lose to them...and we are doing it twice at the moment...
Benrahma again showed that Moyes was right to at least want Eze , haven't really seen anything to suggest that he is good enough for the premier league , and he has had enough chances now to do something .

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

One minute of madness and we threw away three points...

A double yellow leading to a red, and lets play go on , they score thanks to a total clusterfuckup...double sucker punch

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:38 pm
Clayton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm Really impressed with the fight in some of our players , but the mistakes were made by players past their best and hopefully not starting next season . We are a team on the up , hopefully our push for europe will continue against Chelsea . But we need a decent transfer fund in the summer for Moyes to build on this season .
If we don’t get a decent transfer fund in Summer, then it not worth entering Europe competition as can you imagine playing PSG & Bayern? Would be double figures.
I’ve never really believed we could qualify for the CL. Europa is more our level. I agree with you that the CL would be an embarrassment.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:39 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Agree but when your desperate sometimes you have to try something left field. I reckon he would flourish given this opposition.

In fact the more you see of Newcastle the more embarrassing it becomes to lose to them...and we are doing it twice at the moment...
Benrahma again showed that Moyes was right to at least want Eze , haven't really seen anything to suggest that he is good enough for the premier league , and he has had enough chances now to do something .
Not for me i’m afraid. Eze is another tricks and flicks show pony who maybe stood out in the championship but, and I admit to not watching Palace too much , what has Eze really achieved this season ?