Disappointing...

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Disappointing...

Post by terrya1965 »

This Board is so dead,when we are having such a fantastic season against all odds.

We are heading for our the best season in PL History and could even match our best finish ever.

Where is poxy Numbers when you need him?His very quiet :lol:

Maybe,when we start losing,they'll all come back,aye.

Towie

Re: Disappointing...

Post by Towie »

Wasn’t Numbnuts banned?

Anyway all his predictions about us looking rather stupid now.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Why spoil a good season? If you miss him that much why dont you just write his article for him, we all got a good idea what he would say so use your imagination.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm This Board is so dead,when we are having such a fantastic season against all odds.

We are heading for our the best season in PL History and could even match our best finish ever.

Where is poxy Numbers when you need him?His very quiet :lol:

Maybe,when we start losing,they'll all come back,aye.
He’s exactly where most of us want him.....far from here
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Numbskull must be raving and ranting as we are 6 points above his beloved club and we defied all odds to reach 4th at this stage of the season.

If numbskull was here, he would slated Masuaku for Leicester 2nd goal, Diop and Dawson are liabilities, etc.......

Glad this clown is gone and I think he wet his pants now. shakeass
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm Why spoil a good season? If you miss him that much why dont you just write his article for him, we all got a good idea what he would say so use your imagination.
Why would I do that?

I am here to stalk and haunt the f*cker for every piece of shit he wrote.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

I think it has a lot to do with the situation we are all in.

Were missing the interaction of the guys who've been at the games and their posts during and after the games they actually attended.

I didn't manage to make it to many live games a season, but not having that puts everyone at a distance, with every game having to be watched televised, were all like shit versions of the people paid to commentate.

I find myself having to pinch myself to think we are actually 4th in the league with only 7 games to play, is strange and the lack of advertising interaction had made a lot of people less interested IMO.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 pm I think it has a lot to do with the situation we are all in.

Were missing the interaction of the guys who've been at the games and their posts during and after the games they actually attended.

I didn't manage to make it to many live games a season, but not having that puts everyone at a distance, with every game having to be watched televised, were all like shit versions of the people paid to commentate.

I find myself having to pinch myself to think we are actually 4th in the league with only 7 games to play, is strange and the lack of advertising interaction had made a lot of people less interested IMO.
Good point.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:25 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 pm I think it has a lot to do with the situation we are all in.

Good point.
It might of been a good point if I hadn't of missed the auto correct of advertising instead of actual
:lol:
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:40 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Good point.
It might of been a good point if I hadn't of missed the auto correct of advertising instead of actual
:lol:
I got what you were saying mate..We have all them problems,bloody auto correct ;)