West Ham vs Leicester City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: West Ham vs Leicester City Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:40 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:17 pm Nice intro Ibbs, you covered all bases. I don't think they'll actually do it (Top 4), but even to be legitimately in that conversation is a great achievement.

Whilst losing Rice is obviously a big blow, I think getting Ogbonna back is what will really be key to the next 8 games.

And hoping that Antonio is not too crocked as his undseratsnding with J Lings has been instrumental in the best attacking moves. Against Wolves Antonio's run off the ball. He took one defender completely out of the picture, creating the space for Lingard to run into. He was unstoppable before his injury forced him off and not a coincidence that Jesse had less freedom when he departed.

More good games from Masuaku,Fornals and Cresswell to keep the progress solvent Form recovery from Dawson urgent and something special from Benrahma now needed please...apprenticeship over.

Dare to dream ? why not...
Totally agreed on above......we need to keep on going and only Chelsea and Leicester stand in our way but we have bogey teams away in Burnley, Brighton and WBA who those 3 are scrapping for their lives but so do we as we need to finish no lower than 6th, maybe 7th if both cups won by top 5 teams......but as we are 4th, let go for it as we got nothing to lose and Lingard could help us in this experience. Hope Masuaku to stay fit and Fornals to keep scoring goals as he missed quite a lot of good chances beforehand.

COYIsssss let grab the number 4 and make the numbskull jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:
make the numbskull jealous...ha,ha - you've still got it Ibbs

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:35 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:40 pm

Totally agreed on above......we need to keep on going and only Chelsea and Leicester stand in our way but we have bogey teams away in Burnley, Brighton and WBA who those 3 are scrapping for their lives but so do we as we need to finish no lower than 6th, maybe 7th if both cups won by top 5 teams......but as we are 4th, let go for it as we got nothing to lose and Lingard could help us in this experience. Hope Masuaku to stay fit and Fornals to keep scoring goals as he missed quite a lot of good chances beforehand.

COYIsssss let grab the number 4 and make the numbskull jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:35 pm
The last I heard, the numbskull tried to hang himself with a pair of sports direct laces...but they snapped

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:14 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm

The last I heard, the numbskull tried to hang himself with a pair of sports direct laces...but they snapped
You know you’re a social outcast when inanimate objects refuse to hang around you.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:41 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 pm Without Antonio (almost certainly), I'd play Benrahma.

Bowen is fine, no complaints at all but we have to give the Leicester defence something to worry about. His trickery and pace off the mark would, on this occasion be more of a threat than the workmanlike efforts of Bowen.

Won't happen of course as for some reason the Jock doesn't rate him.
Doesn't rate him ? Then why spend £30 odd million on him ? I'm guessing he hoped he could instill some defensive nous into him. Something he hasn't yet been able to do as the Arsenal game showed. Hopefully he'll come good but, tbh, I've always had my doubts about his contribution to the team effort.
There he is. Posters were getting worried.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

2-1 us.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Antonio rumoured to be out for the season.

Time to give Benny boy an extended run.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:34 pm Antonio rumoured to be out for the season.

The time is almost nigh when we’ll find out whether Benrahma is a Sully special or not ...

Especially if Dithering Dave plays Bowen up top and Fredericks on the right .

Then we’ll be sure.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:03 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:34 pm Antonio rumoured to be out for the season.

The time is almost nigh when we’ll find out whether Benrahma is a Sully special or not ...

Especially if Dithering Dave plays Bowen up top and Fredericks on the right .

Then we’ll be sure.
You can't deny Moyes that choice. Tim.

What his done this season is a f*cking miracle.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ffs it’ll be lack of backup that we miss out on Europe.
COYI!!!