West Ham vs Leicester City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: West Ham vs Leicester City Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

We will miss Antonio,probably more than Rice tbh.

But having Arthur back and Jessie with his pace,I believe we have a great chance of winning tomorrow.

I believe Leicester have the better players,especially with the spine of our team missing(maybe Ogbonna could return),but I think we are more gritty.

Saying that,it would be a fantastic result if we got the 3 points.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The Gonz and the Scottish Tintin talk a good preview

The Gonz gets inside the mind of Moyzzie and finds further fertile ground for optimism

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Bindipper has a goal ruled out by VAR and Villa lead 1-0......
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

This time it wont go in our favor...two key players out, Antonio and Rice.
And i think our foray into the top four has now sadly come to and end with the bindippers winning earlier, Chelski currently 2 up and Spuds breathing down our necks.. :(

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:02 pm This time it wont go in our favor...two key players out, Antonio and Rice.
And i think our foray into the top four has now sadly come to and end with the bindippers winning earlier, Chelski currently 2 up and Spuds breathing down our necks.. :(
If we beat Leicester we skip back to 4th regardless of what Tottenham do. Leicester might have an off day - it happens

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:17 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:02 pm This time it wont go in our favor...two key players out, Antonio and Rice.
If we beat Leicester we skip back to 4th regardless of what Tottenham do. Leicester might have an off day - it happens
Leicester want revenge on us as we beat them 3-0 and Rodgers will make sure they will be up for it against us.......We need to tighten up our defence as Leicester has almost full strength squad. Hope we will have Ogbonna back but not sure if it tomorrow as he is likely to be included against Newcastle.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:17 pm
Cant see it somehow...but im hoping that Jesse will go someway to making up for the loss of those two, hes very mobile and he does like to nick goals from nothing, and if Bowen starts then between the two of them with some help from Fornals we may create enough movement up front to get something happening

Towie

Post by Towie »

It Dawson & Diop that worry me for this one...
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Gonna be tough now. Scouse cunts might get their mojo back after that win. Whatever the outcome, proud of the way we have taken the fight to the top teams.
Just hope it's not a one season thing. Would love to see us compete like this every season.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

My main worries is not the teams tomorrow........it is the same c*nt referee, Mike Dean who will be in for our match. Hope he will be long gone this summer to participate Combined Counties League.