Was only a matter of time..

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Was only a matter of time..

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Lanzini's injured as well, funny how he wanted to leave last week.
Shyster cunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Must be true, its in the Mirror....

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Towie

Post by Towie »

I think what Moyes actually said was it would take a lot of money to take Rice and Soucek away.

That doesn’t say he is open to offers, it says if you going to make an offer it better we a big one.

Nothing to see here.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Towie wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:54 pm I think what Moyes actually said was it would take a lot of money to take Rice and Soucek away.

That doesn’t say he is open to offers, it says if you going to make an offer it better we a big one.

Nothing to see here.
It won't have to be that big to persuade our shyster cunts to sell.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Selling Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Mike Carrick and Jermaine Defoe were the hardest destroyed our club chance of top 5 and having to wait almost 20 years to have an excellent crop of players to biult our club stronger to fight for top 6 is never easy. Selling Rice. Soucek and Coufal would destroyed our chance, only chance of top 6 that is so hard to achieve and if those 3 gone, how long we have to wait for another good 3 to 4 top players to come to West Ham.......

1960s - Moore, Hurst, Peters & Brooking

1970s - None

1980s - Parkes, Bonds, Cottee & Devonshire

1990s - Ferdinand, Lampard & Cole

2000s - None

2010s None

2020s - Rice, Soucek & Coufal

Need to go to Europe to keep those 3 here and start building up strength in Depth in Midfielders 1 or 2 for cover with Rice & Soucek, 2 strikers, Attacking Midfielder Lingard to be permanent here and LB
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:32 am Selling Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Mike Carrick and Jermaine Defoe were the hardest destroyed our club chance of top 5 and having to wait almost 20 years to have an excellent crop of players to biult our club stronger to fight for top 6 is never easy. Selling Rice. Soucek and Coufal would destroyed our chance, only chance of top 6 that is so hard to achieve and if those 3 gone, how long we have to wait for another good 3 to 4 top players to come to West Ham.......

1970s - None

2000s - None

2010s None

Need to go to Europe to keep those 3 here and start building up strength in Depth in Midfielders 1 or 2 for cover with Rice & Soucek, 2 strikers, Attacking Midfielder Lingard to be permanent here and LB
I’m resigned to the fact that Rice will almost certainly go at some point, and Soucek is likely to leave as well if he continues this form.

As for the 70’s, I’m not convinced ‘none’ is the correct call.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:25 am
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:32 am Selling Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Mike Carrick and Jermaine Defoe were the hardest destroyed our club chance of top 5 and having to wait almost 20 years to have an excellent crop of players to biult our club stronger to fight for top 6 is never easy. Selling Rice. Soucek and Coufal would destroyed our chance, only chance of top 6 that is so hard to achieve and if those 3 gone, how long we have to wait for another good 3 to 4 top players to come to West Ham.......

1970s - None

2000s - None

2010s None

I’m resigned to the fact that Rice will almost certainly go at some point, and Soucek is likely to leave as well if he continues this form.

As for the 70’s, I’m not convinced ‘none’ is the correct call.
Agreed . Bertie Lutton might have something to say about that.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Just when the dwarf thought it was safe to get back in the water.

The timing was perfect. Basmati out for the season but not serious enough to hamper the big money move to Manchester.

'Declan my boy. You don't want to move north ? Look at the culture up there They've got a Pencil Museum. Besides, I've already put down a deposit for a platinum x-box for Junior shit's play room. Pack your bags, there's a good lad.'

Then they go and win. Not in the plan at all. Fans back next season ? Europe ? Bigger squad ?

They'll be storming the gates at Dwarf Towers if Tom and Dec are replaced by Crouchy and Charlie Adam.

'Karren. Get on the blower to those gloomy cunts at SAGE and tell them you've got the Stratford variant. We need this fucking lockdown to continue. '

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

They should sell him..... IF

the price is right and he wants to leave.

Like it or not we do not have a rich owner who is going to bankroll the squad so to improve we need to sell. If you can get close to £100m for a prized asset and buy 4 decent replacements in a covid hit world of European football where even the top Spanish clubs have their players up for sale, then that is how you build over the long term.

Every player has a price and that is what Moyes said. Neymar went to PSG, Ronaldo went to Real Madrid, Chinese football attracted semi decent footballers. Money will buy you any player in the world.

If we offered Barca £100m for Messi and offered Messi £5million a week in wages. He would do it.

Now we have agreed the principle we are just haggling over the price.