Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope all our players who was at the international matches to come back unscathed. At least this match is on a Monday and that gives us leeway to prepared. Hope we will tighten our defence and do better in finishing. Hope to have Ogbonna back by mid-April. Fornals should be back and that a major plus for us and hope to have Masuaku on the bench.

Squad:

Fabianski

Coufal
Dawson
Diop
Cresswell

Rice
Soucek

Bowen
Lingard
Fornals

Antonio

Hope we will give a good game and try to get 3 points to keep up top 5 as Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton are very close behind.

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

Great work Ibbs, as always.

Is it just me, or has Bowen’s contribution slipped a little? Still a starter for me, but only because there isn’t anyone else knocking on the door.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:27 pm Great work Ibbs, as always.

Is it just me, or has Bowen’s contribution slipped a little? Still a starter for me, but only because there isn’t anyone else knocking on the door.
Wonder how much this stupid Twitter story is gonna affect him too, but yes, he’s not been as effective as he was the start of the season
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Wonder how much this stupid Twitter story is gonna affect him too, but yes, he’s not been as effective as he was the start of the season
Didn’t hear about that one Jay...?

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Didn’t hear about that one Jay...?
He posted naive posts on Twitter 9 years ago when he was 15 using the word nigga and stuff like that. He’s now being investigated by the F.A.
Another player not long ago (can’t remember who) got done by the F.A for exactly the same thing, historical posts when he was a kid.

Both ridiculous IMO Oz but this is what the world has come to sadly. Was a West Ham fan who dug up Bowen’s tweet
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Some of our so called fans now have become fucking rats
I hope the cunt gets his comeuppance one day.

Nick a draw I reckon 2-2

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers mate

Bowen need to step up more as there is only Benrahma and whoever do well in training will get the nod........Fornals is back on the left flanks so hopefully to balance the team more.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

maybe its this garbage thats been bubbling away for some time in the background...woke scum want to destroy everybody and anybody that dont prescribe to their warped way of thinking...filth

JayK

Post by JayK »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 pm

maybe its this garbage thats been bubbling away for some time in the background...woke scum want to destroy everybody and anybody that dont prescribe to their warped way of thinking...filth
Just too many people these days taking offence on behalf of others and just about everything. No context with anything anymore. Give it 10 years and we won’t be able to call each other a cunt without getting fined or arrested and jokes will become a thing of the past coz they all offend someone in some way. Cunts
COYI!!!