Scott Parker---WTF

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Scott Parker---WTF

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:48 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm Here's George, real name Clayton ...sorry Clay :lol:
Must admit I had a laugh at the bit when he talked about the "type of football Fulham play". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Losing football.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:35 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:01 am

Ah the memories. The dwarf proclaiming shortly after buying the club that the days of selling players to Spurs were over.

Tbh I couldn't care less that he left us for Spurs. But I do care about the fact his team have only scored 23 goals in 30 games and that his idea of building a team seems to involve borrowing players left right and centre which is hardly a good template for building a team.

Why anyone would see him as a viable alternative to Moyes completely beats me. As does the fact some people reckon Fulham play decent football.
If he'd just left to join them at the end of the season I'd have accepted it, even though it's the vermin pond-life we're talking about here, but the manner of it, sitting with the Spuds entourage when he should have been giving a captain's gee-up at the Etihad is unforgivable.

At least to me.

And anyone who thinks otherwise was either born in Stamford Hill or is a raving cross-dresser.
Indeed.
Obviously a bagel molesting ringlet headed heshe in my book.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm Here's George, real name Clayton ...sorry Clay :lol:
Deluded......but it is not surprising.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:52 am Judas tart can fuck off.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near the ILS.
Ah the memories. The dwarf proclaiming shortly after buying the club that the days of selling players to Spurs were over.

Tbh I couldn't care less that he left us for Spurs. But I do care about the fact his team have only scored 23 goals in 30 games and that his idea of building a team seems to involve borrowing players left right and centre which is hardly a good template for building a team.

Why anyone would see him as a viable alternative to Moyes completely beats me. As does the fact some people reckon Fulham play decent football.
I guess it depends on your long-term plan with the loans, stay up and sign them based on performance (Soucek) or go down and return them to the parent club. Kind of like us with Lingard, make Europe and it's a good chance he stays, don't and we'll be signing his replacement on a free! Dawson is a lock tho ;)

Although not 7 players, Parker is in a similar predicament as Moyes was last season (except he's had longer at the helm). So if he succeeds at survival, gets some backing and pushes them up the table into Top 4 contention next season, then maybe George can call back in to Talkshite as the resident seer of all things football!!!
#fuckqatar2022

palerider

Post by palerider »

I like the cut of George's jib. Seems a damned fine egg to me.

Moyes has turned from the heroic claymore wielding warrior of the misty glens to a timid, skirt-wearing jobsworth in the space of two weeks. Either he's caught covid again and it's addled his brain, or it's McFelchers 50 year old single malt that's done so. Bringing Noble on was an act of lunacy comparable to when mad King Charles V1 of France was convinced he was made of glass.

And young George has spotted the symptoms early. Well done.

I recommend that Moyes be sectioned forthwith and George made a member of the Royal College of Surgeons.

Not Rodgers though. Teeth too Klopp-like. Parker I've said my piece but I also caught him damaging cars while pissed-up in Taunton last Saturday night and we don't want anyone like that near the ILS.

Paolo is the man to take us forward. An unpredictable maverick in the General Melchett mould of man management.

That will bring the crowds back. More of Moyes after the Black Death is over and Statler and Waldorf will be lucky to attract two men and a dog, even if the dog's called Sebastian.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:31 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:34 am
Agreed . One of the first truly orrible Judas Cunts .
I really don't get all this Judas stuff tbh. Players aren't fans, they're employees and once a sale has been agreed why should they show any loyalty to the club that basically has said we don't want you any more ? Surely you're not saying that if he happened to turn Fulham round, win the league with them next season, and follow that with the Champions League before deciding he wanted to manage West Ham, you would be up in arms because he once decided to join Spurs ?

But, as always, any explanation will be welcomed. ;)
Because he was sat in the stands at shite Hart lane with his agent and whatever Spud executives watching them play when he was still captain of West Ham whilst our shower of shit were struggling up north somewhere.

That’s why .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:31 pm

I really don't get all this Judas stuff tbh. Players aren't fans, they're employees and once a sale has been agreed why should they show any loyalty to the club that basically has said we don't want you any more ? Surely you're not saying that if he happened to turn Fulham round, win the league with them next season, and follow that with the Champions League before deciding he wanted to manage West Ham, you would be up in arms because he once decided to join Spurs ?

But, as always, any explanation will be welcomed. ;)
Because he was sat in the stands at shite Hart lane with his agent and whatever Spud executives watching them play when he was still captain of West Ham whilst our shower of shit were struggling up north somewhere.

That’s why .
Indeed.

Having checked, it was the day before West Ham played in some grim industrial shit-hole, but he was not with the team. He was injured and had asked the golem for permission true, but it should never have entered his mind. No better than Ince or Defoe as far as I'm concerned.

It was football's worst kept secret at the time. I'm not suggesting that Demba Ba would have scored enough to save us with a stirring gee-up, although he did his best, but that's not the point.

As for the loyalty thing I agree. Why should players be loyal ? They're a commodity. But they should be fucking loyal to a club that still pays their wages.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:09 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 pm

That’s why .
Indeed.

Having checked, it was the day before West Ham played in some grim industrial shit-hole, but he was not with the team. He was injured and had asked the golem for permission true, but it should never have entered his mind. No better than Ince or Defoe as far as I'm concerned.

It was football's worst kept secret at the time. I'm not suggesting that Demba Ba would have scored enough to save us with a stirring gee-up, although he did his best, but that's not the point.

As for the loyalty thing I agree. Why should players be loyal ? They're a commodity. But they should be fucking loyal to a club that still pays their wages.
At least Defoe had the excuse that he was young and regrets what he did. Ince was badly advised and had no brain of his own. Parker had no such excuse.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:42 pm I like the cut of George's jib. Seems a damned fine egg to me.

Moyes has turned from the heroic claymore wielding warrior of the misty glens to a timid, skirt-wearing jobsworth in the space of two weeks. Either he's caught covid again and it's addled his brain, or it's McFelchers 50 year old single malt that's done so. Bringing Noble on was an act of lunacy comparable to when mad King Charles V1 of France was convinced he was made of glass.

And young George has spotted the symptoms early. Well done.

I recommend that Moyes be sectioned forthwith and George made a member of the Royal College of Surgeons.

Not Rodgers though. Teeth too Klopp-like. Parker I've said my piece but I also caught him damaging cars while pissed-up in Taunton last Saturday night and we don't want anyone like that near the ILS.

Paolo is the man to take us forward. An unpredictable maverick in the General Melchett mould of man management.

That will bring the crowds back. More of Moyes after the Black Death is over and Statler and Waldorf will be lucky to attract two men and a dog, even if the dog's called Sebastian.
Here, here.
The covid has obviously adlled the thyroid eyed one, so much so that he's been spotted raising his skirts around Westfield shouting basssssstads to all and sundry.
George has obviously seen the vision whereby the Tom Cruise lookalike will take us forward. The shortone and shitty arse will be delighted after he loans 75 players and sells off everything that isn't nailed down.
We should if things go to plan be playing in the Highland league before you can say inverhoolie under 11's.
It'll be a hoot, you watch.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Hammertime wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:40 pm

I guess it depends on your long-term plan with the loans, stay up and sign them based on performance (Soucek) or go down and return them to the parent club. Kind of like us with Lingard, make Europe and it's a good chance he stays, don't and we'll be signing his replacement on a free! Dawson is a lock tho ;)

Although not 7 players, Parker is in a similar predicament as Moyes was last season (except he's had longer at the helm). So if he succeeds at survival, gets some backing and pushes them up the table into Top 4 contention next season, then maybe George can call back in to Talkshite as the resident seer of all things football!!!
I get the attraction of the loan system. Lingard and Dawson, particularly the latter, were brought in on a sort of try before you (hopefully) buy. But SEVEN players ? I have no idea if any of the deals come with an option to buy and I have to say that Areola and Andersen have been outstanding for them when I've watched Fulham. But one thing's for sure. Those guys won't be hanging around if Fulham drop. And indeed I would suggest they might not be there next season even if Fulham stay up. Probably not solely down to Parker of course but hardly a good model for growing the club. And surely that is one of the fundamentals of a manager's job.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?