Scott Parker---WTF

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Scott Parker---WTF

Post by Whiskyman »

Apparently a West Ham fan called George went on the airwaves last night demanding that Moyes be sacked and replaced immediately with either Brendan Rodgers or Scott Parker. He was nominated as one of the candidates for the station's "Numpty of The Day" award. Sadly we had arrived at Tescos before the result was announced so I shall never know if he was chosen as said numpty from the shortlist of 3.

Now I've never been a great fan of Rodgers, although he would make a good model for a toothpaste ad, but I get why some people rate the bloke. But Scott Parker FFS. This is the bloke whose team against Leeds last Monday had seven loan players in it. Hardly a blueprint for team development is it ? He is also the manager whose team has scored fewer goals in the PL than anyone apart from the two teams below them in the league.

I've also seen a few people singing his praises on forums like this. I think it was on KIMB where I saw someone describe him as a progressive young manager. I just don't get what he has done in his short managerial career that makes people believe he would do a better job than Moyes.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: Scott Parker---WTF

Post by BlackDiamond »

'De situ-ation 'as bin dealt wiv, milady.'
'FAB, Parker, FAB.'

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Here's George, real name Clayton ...sorry Clay :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

:lol: :lol:

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

George may have a touch of Covid :)
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm Here's George, real name Clayton ...sorry Clay :lol:
Must admit I had a laugh at the bit when he talked about the "type of football Fulham play". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:48 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm Here's George, real name Clayton ...sorry Clay :lol:
Must admit I had a laugh at the bit when he talked about the "type of football Fulham play". :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It's a terrible addiction alcoholism.
My new book " Slurpin Turps" should come in handy.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:30 am Apparently a West Ham fan called George went on the airwaves last night demanding that Moyes be sacked and replaced immediately with either Brendan Rodgers or Scott Parker. He was nominated as one of the candidates for the station's "Numpty of The Day" award. Sadly we had arrived at Tescos before the result was announced so I shall never know if he was chosen as said numpty from the shortlist of 3.

Now I've never been a great fan of Rodgers, although he would make a good model for a toothpaste ad, but I get why some people rate the bloke. But Scott Parker FFS. This is the bloke whose team against Leeds last Monday had seven loan players in it. Hardly a blueprint for team development is it ? He is also the manager whose team has scored fewer goals in the PL than anyone apart from the two teams below them in the league.

I've also seen a few people singing his praises on forums like this. I think it was on KIMB where I saw someone describe him as a progressive young manager. I just don't get what he has done in his short managerial career that makes people believe he would do a better job than Moyes.
I thought you had a bit more class than that Whiskyman.

The vast majority that go on these phone-ins are idiots.Don't get me wrong,there are some real decent one`s too,but there are some real spanner heads.

I have heard some of our fans go on there and I'm talking to the radio,saying "Wtf you talking about" and disagreeing with nearly everything they say..I am sure that some are stooges,so it forces others to call,because they are talking so much crap.

Tbf to Parker,he talks a good game.Whether he walks the walk,who knows.I actually quite like him,but would IO replace Moyes with him,NOT A CHANCE.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking man at C&A should be our next boss
:lol:

Thankfully George has been caught and sent back to Rampton.