Hey up lads

Chat about anything football related here!
alfie

Hey up lads

Post by alfie »

Hey up lads,hope you are all okay. What a great season you are having,you lads seem to play better without your fans in the ground lol..Moyes is doing a great job this season,what's your thoughts on him now ? Nice to see you up there in with a chance of the champions league. I hope our win at Everton made you smile at least.
The proper Clarets have had a difficult season so far with injuries ,but our players are coming back slowly so I'm hoping we will be playing you again next season and after our win at Everton,we should be able to scramble enough points to be safe in the last nine games. Enjoy your ride into Europe and go easy on us please.lol

Take care and all you sarthern softees and stay safe. Alfie

P.S . I'm 70 this month .. Roll on 80.. :D

BlackDiamond

Re: Hey up lads

Post by BlackDiamond »

alfie wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:03 pm Hey up lads,hope you are all okay. What a great season you are having,you lads seem to play better without your fans in the ground lol..Moyes is doing a great job this season,what's your thoughts on him now ? Nice to see you up there in with a chance of the champions league. I hope our win at Everton made you smile at least.
The proper Clarets have had a difficult season so far with injuries ,but our players are coming back slowly so I'm hoping we will be playing you again next season and after our win at Everton,we should be able to scramble enough points to be safe in the last nine games. Enjoy your ride into Europe and go easy on us please.lol

Good to hear it young Alfie. Your a good man and I did enjoy Dyche giving stinky eyes at Klopp at Anfield. I saw his look and elbowed a pint all over the carpet - that's football for you

JayK

Post by JayK »

Great result for you and us Alfie. Thanks very much :lol:

With regards Moyes, he’s certainly doing something right. So as a Moyes hater initially, he’s doing a decent job with what he’s got so am no longer a hater. Still not a lover but definitely not a hater now
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Alfie.
Done us a favour there mate. Played really well and it should have been more.
Happy birthday, take care.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

alfie wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:03 pm Hey up lads,hope you are all okay. What a great season you are having,you lads seem to play better without your fans in the ground lol..Moyes is doing a great job this season,what's your thoughts on him now ? Nice to see you up there in with a chance of the champions league. I hope our win at Everton made you smile at least.

Good win for you guys today.

You’re right, Moyes is doing a great job and tbh exceeding everyone’s expectations, not that you’d believe it reading some of the comments on here. And that is one of the reasons I’m enjoying it while it lasts.

Fans back next season and that’s us fucked imo. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Yes it is great and almost certainly because our fans are not there to slag off the players constantly.

Cant see you going down Alfie as you tend to be able to defend. I think the Geordies might be in a spot of bother though.