Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

Formals injured I heard, but why not Lanzini or Benrahma in from start?

Lost before we even start ffs, happy to be wrong but this has the same feel as the cup game. They won’t spurn their chances though with Fernandes starting.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

" why not Lanzini or Benrahma in from start?"

i agree but i guess he wants to try and strengthen the midfield....i suppose nobody has told moyes how slow noble is nowadays...oh well

Towie

Post by Towie »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:34 pm " why not Lanzini or Benrahma in from start?"

i agree but i guess he wants to try and strengthen the midfield....i suppose nobody has told moyes how slow noble is nowadays...oh well
Quite honestly mate, if he going with the 3 midfield I’d rather see Coventry start over Noble.

I’m guessing it is a 532 formation, could easily be 4-1-4-1 either way wrong players have come in.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Towie wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:34 pm " why not Lanzini or Benrahma in from start?"

Quite honestly mate, if he going with the 3 midfield I’d rather see Coventry start over Noble.

I’m guessing it is a 532 formation, could easily be 4-1-4-1 either way wrong players have come in.
perhaps the moyesiah is happy to stay in 5th place...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

At the risk of being the voice of doom this game now has the look of been one of those occasions that good signal the start of a drop of form. Unfortunately with this lineup I can only see a heavy defeat coming and my hope is that it does not do terminal harm to our confidence. Prior to the lineups being announced I was a bit confident we might pick up a point but that hope disappeared when the team was announced.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

alfie

Post by alfie »

Good luck against the scum. 8-)

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:44 pm At the risk of being the voice of doom this game now has the look of been one of those occasions that good signal the start of a drop of form. Unfortunately with this lineup I can only see a heavy defeat coming and my hope is that it does not do terminal harm to our confidence. Prior to the lineups being announced I was a bit confident we might pick up a point but that hope disappeared when the team was announced.
Watch it, the negative posts police will be after you.

I don’t think 1 defeat will kill the confidence but defeat against Arsenal next week as well could spell the end of our European challenge.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:41 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm

perhaps the moyesiah is happy to stay in 5th place...
Only ray of hope I have is that different from last game we at least have Antonio up front tonight.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:21 am
JayK wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:57 am

I said this the other day. Can’t beat a second string Liverpool, how we gonna beat a half and half 1st and 2nd string United. Will be happy with a point
This team wouldn’t surprise me in the least .

Fabianski

Coufal
Diop
Dawson
Cresswell
Johnson

Rice
Soucek
Noble

Fornals

Bowen

Moyes may well leave Antonio on the bench .
Don’t say you wasn’t warned
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Well this was not what the doctored ordered. If Antonio is not at his rampaging best and Bowen is non contributory then things will go pretty flat.

Lets face it,Noble,Antonio and Bowen will be knackered on 60 mins.