Lee Mason

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Lee Mason

Post by Castiron »

Enjoy next week in the Championship mate.
You are beyond fucking useless 😂

palerider

Re: Lee Mason

Post by palerider »

One of those stick-on red noses and a BLM badge that squirts water next week.

:lol:

I I was a Brighton fan I'd be fuming.

But I'm not.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:20 pm One of those stick-on red noses and a BLM badge that squirts water next week.

But I'm not.
Absolute joke mate. If I was the toad I'd be doing the lotto tonight because he's the luckiest cunt today to come away with a win there.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:20 pm One of those stick-on red noses and a BLM badge that squirts water next week.

But I'm not.
Absolute joke mate. If I was the toad I'd be doing the lotto tonight because he's the luckiest cunt today to come away with a win there.
Crap refereeing performance ? No doubt whatsoever. But Brighton unlucky ? Oh, please !!. Any side that misses two penalties and misses as many chances that Brighton had aren't unlucky. Just shit. I thought we were the only PL team without a striker. I was wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

This is something that should be cast in stone. Do not take the freekick until I blow the whistle and do not blow the whistle until the keeper has set up his wall.

In this case the ref apparently did blow the whistle but had not realized that the keeper had not set up his wall and seemingly panicked by blowing his whistle again.

A shocking mistake foe an experienced ref to make.
Flairon

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Time to take the pea outta the whistle. Thats the only way we'll stop taking the pee outta the cunt blowing it. Retire the fucker.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 am
Castiron wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 pm
Crap refereeing performance ? No doubt whatsoever. But Brighton unlucky ? Oh, please !!. Any side that misses two penalties and misses as many chances that Brighton had aren't unlucky. Just shit. I thought we were the only PL team without a striker. I was wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I said Allardyce is lucky.
When the other team has a goal chalked off and miss two penalties you know your lucks in.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Flairon wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:12 am This is something that should be cast in stone. Do not take the freekick until I blow the whistle and do not blow the whistle until the keeper has set up his wall.

In this case the ref apparently did blow the whistle but had not realized that the keeper had not set up his wall and seemingly panicked by blowing his whistle again.

A shocking mistake foe an experienced ref to make.
They picked up on this on MOTD, it's rare for me to agree with the shit they come out with, but Lineker said why have you got to wait for the ref to blow?.
If it's been an infringement on the attacking team, and they want to take it quickly, why can't they?.
They are the team that have been fouled, and allowing the other team to set up properly is just penalising the victims of the foul.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

I think Mason has been a shit ref forever.

palerider

Post by palerider »

What is obvious is that however inept a referee is, and Mason has now proved beyond doubt that he's not fit to officiate at the highest level, the PGMOL will continue to protect him and the PL will not make refs accountable with the sack.

Lewis Dunk was still seething after the match and rightly so. And made the obvious point. If he was available to make post-match comments, why aren't the referees ? They're well paid now but untouchable. Brighton players called Mason a 'fucking disgrace' and a 'fucking embarrassment' to his face while the farce was going on. Red card offences. Yet Mason had lost the plot.

The recent VAR double act with Mike Dean on two occasions, with cock-ups overturned shows he doesn't know what he's doing. Much as I'd love to lay all the blame on that smug prick Dean for the Soucek howler, it was Mason who was as much in the wrong.

It's not an easy job but if they aren't good enough, get rid. But I imagine it will mean him 'taking a short break' next weekend.

A fucking joke.

Best league in the world ?

Not if it's refereed by clowns.