That 3rd relegation spot

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:38 pm He was out injured my learned friend but had asked the golem if he could not go to Man City on the same day the vermin were at home. The fucking idiot of a manager should have refused but Parker should never have asked as club captain, the cunt. He should have been with his team administering harsh words. It was obvious he was on his way to the Stadium of Bagels after that eventually.

Injury or not I'd have played it it had been me. I turned out for St Pauls Crescent reserves back in the day with 80 stitches and half a liver the afternoon of the op after old man collapsed from the brasso addiction.

Fucking poof.

Well that's him off the Christmas list.
As for your goodself it doesn't surprise me you turned out for your team. I did the same years ago after being hit by a train. Both legs were broken but I still turned out for the team, scoring the winner before succumbing to the morphine and being carried off in a state of high delerium.
Fucking snowflake, Michael Owen lookalike weasel.
One of our own glorious owners, David Gold, turned out for our youth team in 1949 having been hit by a V2 during the war. They had to scoop bits of him out of the rubble and sew him back together. They told him he'd never live but he proved them wrong by sheer determination, such was his desire to play for the Hammers.

That's the sort of spunk that makes you a club legend, not some effeminate haircut and squeaky voice.

I shit on him.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm It's now generally accepted that the Blunts and the Baggies are gone. Obviously I'm pleased about the Blunts, less so about West Brom. Some I know will be ecstatic because of Sam but I don't belong in that camp. It wasn't his fault he was with us so long.

There are maybe 5 contenders for the 3rd spot. Fulham, Newcastle, Palarse, Brighton and Burnley.

I think Brighton and Burnley will be well safe before May. And I have mixed feelings about the other 3.

I still can't forgive Parker's snake impersonation sitting in the Bacon-Dodgers' box watching them when we were relegated under the golem. Yes he was a great player but some things are bigger than that.

Newcastle similarly. I like the fans but managed by a fat cunt who openly said he wanted us to go down in retribution for denying Manure the title one year. And of course they have serial cheat Callum Wilson on their books.

Which leads me to Palarse. Horrible squeaky fans (Ultras :lol: :lol: ), and managed by an owl. But if it's cheats you're after look no further than Mr Wilfried Zaha, The black Tom Daley.

So a toughie. On form alone, Fulham will survive but form is temporary. And both the Toon and Palarse are without their respective cheats.

I'd have to go with Palarse as my personal choice although the discovery that Gareth Bale's transfer was illegal and the Spuds got deducted 35 points for it may just trump the thought.
I can't wait to see west brom relegated, not because I dislike west brom in any particular way. I can't wait to see the gum chewing, arrogant, anti football dinosaur, fat head cuntchops actually be at the helm of a team relegated.

Will he jump ship before hand?
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm It's now generally accepted that the Blunts and the Baggies are gone. Obviously I'm pleased about the Blunts, less so about West Brom. Some I know will be ecstatic because of Sam but I don't belong in that camp. It wasn't his fault he was with us so long.

There are maybe 5 contenders for the 3rd spot. Fulham, Newcastle, Palarse, Brighton and Burnley.

I think Brighton and Burnley will be well safe before May. And I have mixed feelings about the other 3.

I still can't forgive Parker's snake impersonation sitting in the Bacon-Dodgers' box watching them when we were relegated under the golem. Yes he was a great player but some things are bigger than that.

Newcastle similarly. I like the fans but managed by a fat cunt who openly said he wanted us to go down in retribution for denying Manure the title one year. And of course they have serial cheat Callum Wilson on their books.

Which leads me to Palarse. Horrible squeaky fans (Ultras :lol: :lol: ), and managed by an owl. But if it's cheats you're after look no further than Mr Wilfried Zaha, The black Tom Daley.

So a toughie. On form alone, Fulham will survive but form is temporary. And both the Toon and Palarse are without their respective cheats.

I'd have to go with Palarse as my personal choice although the discovery that Gareth Bale's transfer was illegal and the Spuds got deducted 35 points for it may just trump the thought.
I can't wait to see west brom relegated, not because I dislike west brom in any particular way. I can't wait to see the gum chewing, arrogant, anti football dinosaur, fat head cuntchops actually be at the helm of a team relegated.

If I was a betting man, I’d say yes
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

JayK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 pm

IMO same result, the cuntosuorus chops will no longer burden modern football at the top level.

RIP fat head
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:54 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 pm

IMO same result, the cuntosuorus chops will no longer burden modern football at the top level.

RIP fat head
Would be nice. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got yet another gig though. All these managers keep getting regurgitated
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:59 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:54 pm

RIP fat head
Would be nice. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got yet another gig though. All these managers keep getting regurgitated
...and we should know :roll:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Palarse not only had just two shots on target last night but had just two touches in the pillow-biters area. And scored two worldies apparently.

Which puts the cat amongst the pigeons for Brighton. I don't dislike them and I think Graham Potter is a good up and coming manager but the phrase 'couldn't score in a brothel' was never more apt.

As for Palarse, despite the win, a cheat-less team spells what the future holds as he'll not be there next season.

Pipe and slippers time Woy.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 am Palarse not only had just two shots on target last night but had just two touches in the pillow-biters area. And scored two worldies apparently.

Which puts the cat amongst the pigeons for Brighton. I don't dislike them and I think Graham Potter is a good up and coming manager but the phrase 'couldn't score in a brothel' was never more apt.

As for Palarse, despite the win, a cheat-less team spells what the future holds as he'll not be there next season.

Pipe and slippers time Woy.
Flicked the game on to see the latest score just as Palace scored their first goal. Quality finish. That Mateta could be a steal for what they paid. Scored a good few goals for Mainz who are having a pretty crap season in the Bundesliga.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Can't be arsed to go through the posts, just going by the thread title.

It ain't going to be us you load a cunts!!!!!! whufc_crest
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Fulham are currently playing with intent and direction. Newcastle look like headless chickens and should be really nervous about now.
Flairon