That 3rd relegation spot

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 7494
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 410
x 647

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dagger wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 pm hope its the Geordies for me

never will forgive them throwing the petrol bomb at us up there

we may have deserved it but that's not the point :evil:
I wasn't at that game, but I do remember them getting a severe hiding later on in the season at our place. Fuck me talk about a battering.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Towie
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm
x 403
x 214

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Towie »

What the fuck is the A23 derby?

Brighton are fucking miles from Palarse, it’s not a derby!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3716
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 16
x 153

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by BillyDWhizz »

My 3rd choice would be Palace but I think they'll have enough to get the probably 36/37 points needed this season to stay up, same with Burnley. Toon could be in real trouble if they don't pick up points in their next 4 games, all of which are "winnable", but I think it will be Fulham that end up in 18th since their remaining fixtures look a whole lot tougher than Newcastle's.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 7494
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 410
x 647

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm It's now generally accepted that the Blunts and the Baggies are gone. Obviously I'm pleased about the Blunts, less so about West Brom. Some I know will be ecstatic because of Sam but I don't belong in that camp. It wasn't his fault he was with us so long.

There are maybe 5 contenders for the 3rd spot. Fulham, Newcastle, Palarse, Brighton and Burnley.

I think Brighton and Burnley will be well safe before May. And I have mixed feelings about the other 3.

I still can't forgive Parker's snake impersonation sitting in the Bacon-Dodgers' box watching them when we were relegated under the golem. Yes he was a great player but some things are bigger than that.

Newcastle similarly. I like the fans but managed by a fat cunt who openly said he wanted us to go down in retribution for denying Manure the title one year. And of course they have serial cheat Callum Wilson on their books.

Which leads me to Palarse. Horrible squeaky fans (Ultras :lol: :lol: ), and managed by an owl. But if it's cheats you're after look no further than Mr Wilfried Zaha, The black Tom Daley.

So a toughie. On form alone, Fulham will survive but form is temporary. And both the Toon and Palarse are without their respective cheats.

I'd have to go with Palarse as my personal choice although the discovery that Gareth Bale's transfer was illegal and the Spuds got deducted 35 points for it may just trump the thought.
I never knew Parker did that, the fucking Tom cruise looking cunt. Fuck him then and his team of migrants.
That said I dislike palarse intensely, ultras me hole. I remember some of them making the huge mistake of trying it on at Norwood junction, as Julia Roberts said in pretty woman, " huge mistake, huge!
I've got a sneaky suspicion in my nether regions, Newcastle will go down, Shirley crabtrees looking a tad lost, Wilson's out injured, and wor Andy can't get a game for love nor nukie broon.
All in all I couldn't really give a toss, but Parker needs to Hush his gums, we don't forget Scott and well you know it!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 6779
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 426
x 451

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:20 pm
Dagger wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 pm hope its the Geordies for me

never will forgive them throwing the petrol bomb at us up there

we may have deserved it but that's not the point :evil:
I wasn't at that game, but I do remember them getting a severe hiding later on in the season at our place. Fuck me talk about a battering.
I missed the return game,because I broke my Mum's best lamp the night before the game.

Was playing charades and was impersonating Wonder Woman.Was pig sick that we were 4-0 up at HT and I wasn't there :cry:

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 4758
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 92
x 765

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:22 pm What the fuck is the A23 derby?

Brighton are fucking miles from Palarse, it’s not a derby!
Ask the fucking wankers that follow both pisshole fucking clubs.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 7494
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 410
x 647

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:20 pm

I wasn't at that game, but I do remember them getting a severe hiding later on in the season at our place. Fuck me talk about a battering.
I missed the return game,because I broke my Mum's best lamp the night before the game.

Was playing charades and was impersonating Wonder Woman.Was pig sick that we were 4-0 up at HT and I wasn't there :cry:
How was your mum's head Tel 😁

If memory serves I think John McDowell scored twice that day mate.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 7915
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 1960
x 363

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:20 pm

I wasn't at that game, but I do remember them getting a severe hiding later on in the season at our place. Fuck me talk about a battering.
I missed the return game,because I broke my Mum's best lamp the night before the game.

Was playing charades and was impersonating Wonder Woman.Was pig sick that we were 4-0 up at HT and I wasn't there :cry:
🤣🤣🤣
COYI!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 11041
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 252
x 534

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm It's now generally accepted that the Blunts and the Baggies are gone. Obviously I'm pleased about the Blunts, less so about West Brom. Some I know will be ecstatic because of Sam but I don't belong in that camp. It wasn't his fault he was with us so long.

There are maybe 5 contenders for the 3rd spot. Fulham, Newcastle, Palarse, Brighton and Burnley.

I think Brighton and Burnley will be well safe before May. And I have mixed feelings about the other 3.

I still can't forgive Parker's snake impersonation sitting in the Bacon-Dodgers' box watching them when we were relegated under the golem. Yes he was a great player but some things are bigger than that.

Newcastle similarly. I like the fans but managed by a fat cunt who openly said he wanted us to go down in retribution for denying Manure the title one year. And of course they have serial cheat Callum Wilson on their books.

Which leads me to Palarse. Horrible squeaky fans (Ultras :lol: :lol: ), and managed by an owl. But if it's cheats you're after look no further than Mr Wilfried Zaha, The black Tom Daley.

So a toughie. On form alone, Fulham will survive but form is temporary. And both the Toon and Palarse are without their respective cheats.

I'd have to go with Palarse as my personal choice although the discovery that Gareth Bale's transfer was illegal and the Spuds got deducted 35 points for it may just trump the thought.
I never knew Parker did that, the fucking Tom cruise looking cunt. Fuck him then and his team of migrants.
That said I dislike palarse intensely, ultras me hole. I remember some of them making the huge mistake of trying it on at Norwood junction, as Julia Roberts said in pretty woman, " huge mistake, huge!
I've got a sneaky suspicion in my nether regions, Newcastle will go down, Shirley crabtrees looking a tad lost, Wilson's out injured, and wor Andy can't get a game for love nor nukie broon.
All in all I couldn't really give a toss, but Parker needs to Hush his gums, we don't forget Scott and well you know it!
He was out injured my learned friend but had asked the golem if he could not go to Man City on the same day the vermin were at home. The fucking idiot of a manager should have refused but Parker should never have asked as club captain, the cunt. He should have been with his team administering harsh words. It was obvious he was on his way to the Stadium of Bagels after that eventually.

Injury or not I'd have played it it had been me. I turned out for St Pauls Crescent reserves back in the day with 80 stitches and half a liver the afternoon of the op after old man collapsed from the brasso addiction.

Fucking poof.
New striker ?..... I'm down to my last 970 million.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 7494
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 410
x 647

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by Brookbonds73 »

He was out injured my learned friend but had asked the golem if he could not go to Man City on the same day the vermin were at home. The fucking idiot of a manager should have refused but Parker should never have asked as club captain, the cunt. He should have been with his team administering harsh words. It was obvious he was on his way to the Stadium of Bagels after that eventually.

Injury or not I'd have played it it had been me. I turned out for St Pauls Crescent reserves back in the day with 80 stitches and half a liver the afternoon of the op after old man collapsed from the brasso addiction.

Fucking poof.


Well that's him off the Christmas list.
As for your goodself it doesn't surprise me you turned out for your team. I did the same years ago after being hit by a train. Both legs were broken but I still turned out for the team, scoring the winner before succumbing to the morphine and being carried off in a state of high delerium.
Fucking snowflake, Michael Owen lookalike weasel.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post Reply