West Ham vs Tottenham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: West Ham vs Tottenham Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

You fucking beauty!!!! Well done lads. COYI!!!!!! whufc_crest
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Noni

Post by Noni »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:13 pm And for all you vermin, hook nosed, heebie shitcunts.

It's back to the piss bowl :lol: :lol: kickimmuts
Just curious if you've given your self a tug today? :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gutted I missed the game coz was working but had the radio on. Outstanding result. This team really are something else this year ⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Noni wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:26 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:13 pm And for all you vermin, hook nosed, heebie shitcunts.

It's back to the piss bowl :lol: :lol: kickimmuts
Just curious if you've given your self a tug today? :lol:
At one stage there was smoke coming off it, twas like a blur your honour.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I see us go 2-0 up and then had to go to work..What a goal too by Lingard.The combination of him,Antonio and Fornals was magnificent,then the finish..WOW.

Then listened on the radio on the way

Bale changed the game and it was backs to the wall..They scored and I thought,I am not sure if we can hold on.Turned the radio off and decided,I'd go and get myself prepared and. take my mind away from it.My blood pressure was going through the roof...It seemed a long 25 minutes,.When it come up Finished on Flashscores.I punched the air and roared with delight.

Over the moon..Couldn't be happier.

h69

Post by h69 »

This is what they make of it over there

For more fun, click the link
https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/thr ... 98/page-61

Pricks
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 10.07.40.png
Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 10.07.40.png (418.42 KiB) Viewed 963 times

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:52 pm Will Levy hold his nerve or is Mourinho on his way out ?
30M to sack him.....I doubt it

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:35 pm Gutted I missed the game coz was working but had the radio on. Outstanding result. This team really are something else this year ⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒
I don't envy you listening to that last 30 minutes on the radio Jay. Nice to get a couple of breaks as well. For the life of me I couldn't see how anyone could have seen an offside in the build up to our second and if the rebound off Son had gone in instead of coming off the post it would have qualified as fluke of the season.

But, boy, do I wish our game management was better. It would make for a less stressful watching experience if only we held onto the ball instead of thrashing it upfield when all our players are back defending for their lives. Not sure bringing on Benrahma for Bowen was a good idea tbh. Bowen didn't have his best game, although his cross for the first goal was top drawer, but we lost his defensive discipline when Benrahma came on and, FFS, what was he thinking when he threw the ball at Cresswell while he was covered by two Spurs players. Benrahma shows some very good footwork at times but, imo, still needs to improve his decision making. The whole team put in a good shift but a special word for Diop, who a lot of people seem not to trust. Imo he did a good job alongside Dawson in dealing with the second half bombardment.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:48 am
JayK wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:35 pm Gutted I missed the game coz was working but had the radio on. Outstanding result. This team really are something else this year ⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒
I don't envy you listening to that last 30 minutes on the radio Jay. Nice to get a couple of breaks as well. For the life of me I couldn't see how anyone could have seen an offside in the build up to our second and if the rebound off Son had gone in instead of coming off the post it would have qualified as fluke of the season.

But, boy, do I wish our game management was better. It would make for a less stressful watching experience if only we held onto the ball instead of thrashing it upfield when all our players are back defending for their lives. Not sure bringing on Benrahma for Bowen was a good idea tbh. Bowen didn't have his best game, although his cross for the first goal was top drawer, but we lost his defensive discipline when Benrahma came on and, FFS, what was he thinking when he threw the ball at Cresswell while he was covered by two Spurs players. Benrahma shows some very good footwork at times but, imo, still needs to improve his decision making. The whole team put in a good shift but a special word for Diop, who a lot of people seem not to trust. Imo he did a good job alongside Dawson in dealing with the second half bombardment.
Your right about decision making Benny ,Bowen and Fornals being the main culprits in many games hopefully this can be sorted out asap.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:48 am

Took me another 30 minutes to remove my finger nails from the steering wheel :lol:

Agree, playing it out should be the choice rather than hoofing it back to them. Panic set in and sounded like cresswell definitely started to panic after their goal but that was purely commentators talk, don’t know for sure.

A knob at work (Southend fan) was creaming over bales shot (he watched the last 20). Said if it went in it woulda been goal of the season. My response “but it didn’t :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!