Will we.......

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Will we.......

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:22 am I think we’ll be the 2nd highest London team end of the season. In fairness to Moyes, he does get some results out of makeshift lineups from our paper thin squad. The big question for me is will we manage to keep a European spot? That I’m not sure of
I think if you're right and we finish as second highest London club we will qualify for Europe. No doubt about that at all imo. I hope you're right but,as I said, I'm a natural pessimist when it comes to matters West Ham. Years of experience and all that.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

They don't beat us Sunday...then all day long,yes...when we beat them we'll be 9 pts clear..

More concerned with getting in front of the cheats...and being top Londoners..

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

If West Ham beat Spuds and only lose 2 or 3 games to the end of season then we have a good chance of finishing about the vermin.

If West Ham draw or lose against the vermin, they will finish above that.

It is as simple as that.

BTW, one spud fans want Mourinho out AND he want MOYES!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:49 am
JayK wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:22 am I think we’ll be the 2nd highest London team end of the season. In fairness to Moyes, he does get some results out of makeshift lineups from our paper thin squad. The big question for me is will we manage to keep a European spot? That I’m not sure of
I think if you're right and we finish as second highest London club we will qualify for Europe. No doubt about that at all imo. I hope you're right but,as I said, I'm a natural pessimist when it comes to matters West Ham. Years of experience and all that.
I know what ya mean. We’re pretty good with a gun aimed at the foot. This team is resolute though. Can’t see us losing too many. Spuds are shit and mourinho allegedly lost a bit of the dressing room so long may their shit season continue
COYI!!!