Bin Dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Bin Dippers

Post by palerider »

I'm sitting here listening to the 606 phone-in on BBC 5 Live.

A dipper fan has just phoned in and tried to seriously argue that the victims have been the victims of poor refereeing this season.

:lol: :lol:

Comedy fucking gold.

Brookbonds73

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:14 pm I'm sitting here listening to the 606 phone-in on BBC 5 Live.

A dipper fan has just phoned in and tried to seriously argue that the victims have been the victims of poor refereeing this season.

Comedy fucking gold.
They've been unlucky though at least 18 of those goals were offside.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:23 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:14 pm I'm sitting here listening to the 606 phone-in on BBC 5 Live.

Comedy fucking gold.
The deluded cunt was adamant the shoe bomber was robbed for a penalty. How the fuck wasn't he booked for that ?
Last edited by palerider on Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Comedy fucking gold.
Why indeed not ?

They are the victims of everything else.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Their season is over. Shame 🤣🤣
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I read that Klopp lost his Mum and couldn't get to the funeral.

I'm truly sad about that. Some things are way bigger than football.

But as for the rest of the deluded mixture of thieves, muggers and benefit cheats that infest that pox-ridden city, go and fucking do one you cunts. And as for the BBC, who failed to show the shoe bomber's blatant dive on MOTD, shame on you. Ever protecting the reputation of the cheeky scallies I see.

Remember Heysel, not Hillsborough.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:47 am I read that Klopp lost his Mum and couldn't get to the funeral.

But as for the rest of the deluded mixture of thieves, muggers and benefit cheats that infest that pox-ridden city, go and fucking do one you cunts. And as for the BBC, who failed to show the shoe bomber's blatant dive on MOTD, shame on you. Ever protecting the reputation of the cheeky scallies I see.

Heard that last night. Germany not letting anyone in from the UK. Must be heartbreaking
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:23 pm

The deluded cunt was adamant the shoe bomber was robbed for a penalty. How the fuck wasn't he booked for that ?
What the fucks a penalty ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:47 am I read that Klopp lost his Mum and couldn't get to the funeral.

What's the problem with remembering both ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:03 am

What's the problem with remembering both ?
Yes, you're right.

But we've spent 30 years being practically ordered to not forget Hillsborough. And as tragic as that was the blatantly pro-dipper media (except the Sun) conveniently sweep the former under a carpet.

A prime example of the BBC's appalling bias towards them was MOTD last night. 12 minutes in, Salah blatantly dived without contact to try and con the ref for a penalty. Something he has serious previous for. The ref should have booked him but at least it was waved away.

It wasn't shown. ANY other team and jug-ears would have been ranting. It will be interesting to see if Dermot Gallagher gets asked on Sky's ref watch tomorrow.

I'm not holding my breath.