Bin Dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:56 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:54 pm

There was that vid going around weren’t there. Grealish and another Villa player both going down at exactly the same time. That done it for me
Haven’t seen that one mate but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
I’ll try find it mate
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Here’s a 5 second clip of Villa players diving in sync I mentioned

COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:25 am
I suppose it's symptomatic of the English disease. Far easier to blame someone else than look in the mirror.
Just the English do that?
Don't know. But we're certainly very good at it. Almost a national sport. I'm old enough unfortunately to remember when Bobby Robson was the England manager. I don't think we ever lost a game to the better team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably happens elsewhere too but I've only ever lived and worked in Germany and the U S apart from England and I must admit I didn't notice the "not my fault guv" mentality in either of those two places.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:56 pm
Haven’t seen that one mate but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
I’ll try find it mate
Not as bad as this

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:31 pm Here’s a 5 second clip of Villa players diving in sync I mentioned

That's an Olympic Sport aint it......think the Chinese are pretty good at it,win all the medals.... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:26 am
JayK wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02 pm

I’ll try find it mate
Not as bad as this

What a guy. Villa will sign him in the summer
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:58 am
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:26 am

Not as bad as this

What a guy. Villa will sign him in the summer
Already made enquiries apparently.

Work permit application in progress.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:17 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 am

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

I think that the 3 biggest cheats, Grealish, Zaha and the shoe bomber are having 'boy who cried wolf' moments. No sign of Villa or Palarse near the top either and they usually get fucking plenty.

And a good thing too.

Referees don't often change their minds, even with VAR. And the publicity these diving cunts are getting in the media is working against them. Some of the 'penalties' not awarded could have gone either way. There were touches by opponents but not enough to cause the theatrics.

I'd go as far as to say that had we not played the dippers at Anfield so early in the season, that penalty would have been waved away.
The “gamesmanship” (stupid, P.C word used by pundits who don’t have the balls to say “cheating”) seems to be system in that Villa side though.... not just confined to Grealish.

I know all teams have them.... but some have more than others.
Villa are really sticking in my throat this season.
Nasty little side.
Its coached into them. Even the centre back Konsa dives. No surprise that Terry is the assistant - learnt under the special one at the russian plastics.

Happening at Spurs now - screaming, actually screaming, at every tackle.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 am

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

I think that the 3 biggest cheats, Grealish, Zaha and the shoe bomber are having 'boy who cried wolf' moments. No sign of Villa or Palarse near the top either and they usually get fucking plenty.

And a good thing too.

Referees don't often change their minds, even with VAR. And the publicity these diving cunts are getting in the media is working against them. Some of the 'penalties' not awarded could have gone either way. There were touches by opponents but not enough to cause the theatrics.

I'd go as far as to say that had we not played the dippers at Anfield so early in the season, that penalty would have been waved away.
The “gamesmanship” (stupid, P.C word used by pundits who don’t have the balls to say “cheating”) seems to be system in that Villa side though.... not just confined to Grealish.

Nasty little side.
Gamesmanship ? Unfortunately I'm just about old enough to remember the vile Leeds side, Bremner , Hunter,Giles & Co of the late 60s/eraly 70s. Back then the media were up their arse in the same way they have tended to go up the arses of Manchester United and Liverpool more recently. The buzz word for their particular brand of cheating back them was "professionalism".

I remember when my old man was watching Bayern Munich play Leeds in the European Cup Final. He was of the generation , because of the experiences of the war no doubt, who usually disliked anything German on principle. But I remember him cheering like mad when Bayern beat that Leeds team.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Nasty little side.
Gamesmanship ? Unfortunately I'm just about old enough to remember the vile Leeds side, Bremner , Hunter,Giles & Co of the late 60s/eraly 70s. Back then the media were up their arse in the same way they have tended to go up the arses of Manchester United and Liverpool more recently. The buzz word for their particular brand of cheating back them was "professionalism".

I remember when my old man was watching Bayern Munich play Leeds in the European Cup Final. He was of the generation , because of the experiences of the war no doubt, who usually disliked anything German on principle. But I remember him cheering like mad when Bayern beat that Leeds team.
Aaah yes , Dirty Leeds . Never before so much hatred directed by so many at so few.
Bring back Jonathon !